Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ anyone who thinks Floyd ruins fighters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ anyone who thinks Floyd ruins fighters.

Except for maybe, Hatton and that's a maybe. He hasn't ruined anyone.

Ndou? Mitchell? Are you F'ing kidding me?

Although it may be true, but still, he's beaten every single one put in front of him.

Comment

i think they stole that line from bhop

Comment

Dont CHu know, Floyd ruins everyone he fights. Also he can KO anyone at anytime but he just chooses not to, he would rather go to a decision.

His power is underrated and he ruins everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Except for maybe, Hatton and that's a maybe. He hasn't ruined anyone.

Ndou? Mitchell? Are you F'ing kidding me?
          Anytime an undefeated fighter takes a loss it changes them considerably. They no longer have the confidence they once had. For example Miguel Cotto after the Margarito loss, Tito Trinidad after the Hopkins loss. So I though I don't believe Floyd ruins fighters I do think he took the confidence out of the undefeated fighters he beat, such as Corrales and Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
            Although it may be true, but still, he's beaten every single one put in front of him.
            He has beaten everyone he has faced. No doubt about it. And, he has fought better opponents than Calzaghe and Lopez who are undefeated HOF'ers. He fought solid comp. And, Floyd is an ATG. Arguably in the top 50 of all time when it's all said and done.

So there is no need to exaggerate and make it seem like Floyd ruins fighters. How much of a dickrider can one be?

Comment

Josie Harris hasn't been the same

Comment

I agree completely. getting beaten by Floyd is something that everyone he has faced should have expected, that's not ruining ****.

Just like Pacman isn't ruining any halfdead senior citizens that he obliterated at the end of their career. They were already there.

B-Hop ruins careers.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  Dont CHu know, Floyd ruins everyone he fights. Also he can KO anyone at anytime but he just chooses not to, he would rather go to a decision.

the hate that this guy has for mexicans and blacks is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Damn, David Duke... they really cut your nuts. Where's that venom?

They turned you into a housecat.

Comment

Working...
                    X