Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Hasn't HBO Brought Back Luis Collazo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Hasn't HBO Brought Back Luis Collazo?

After his performance against Berto he's deserved a rematch or a fight with another top opponent at 147 or 154. Against Clottey, Cintron, Dzinziruk, K9 Bundrage, or Margarito. All available for early 11' scrap...

Cuz he almost beat their golden child..

Comment

he doesnt want to fight untill his contract with don king finishes, should be sometime early next year....

Comment

i love watchin collazo.. exciting fighter man.. really underappriciated and under rated

Comment

he's been running out his contract with King. Expected to be back early next year, whether that is on HBO I don't know, but it would seem unlikely at first. I would imagine he'll need to prove he still has it. Hope he does still have it, he must be one of the most underrated men in the sport.

Comment

I don't understand how it benefits him to sit out just because he is still under contract can anyone elaborate on that?

Comment

Bacause he keeps almost ruining things...first with Hatton, then Berto

Collazo staying at welter or is he 154 territory now?

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
                I don't understand how it benefits him to sit out just because he is still under contract can anyone elaborate on that?
                Probably because King has a clause in the contract that if Collazo fights his contract automatically gets extended. King is notorious for that type of stuff.

Comment

A little sarcasm: "He's not a PPV attraction". "He doesn't bring anything to the table". "He gave Berto Hell".

Comment

Collazo should of did anything he could to re-negotiate with King, by the time he can come back no one will care about him anymore.

He also got a pretty good offer for the Berto rematch awhile ago. I'm sure King is getting to much $ but what choice does Collazo have? These fighters act like they are all going to have a long career.

Comment

Working...
                    X