Errol spence explains why kell brook is facing jesse vargas next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol spence explains why kell brook is facing jesse vargas next

Shots fired

Then you have that gmc and lacedups of this forum who gobble up whatever Edward puts out.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      Then you have that gmc and lacedups of this forum who gobble up whatever Edward puts out.
      I said last week that Kell will vacate the IBF if he wins against Vargas, and I was quickly shot down by the army of accounts created by Matchroom sport to influence the views, and brainwash boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
        I said last week that Kell will vacate the IBF if he wins against Vargas, and I was quickly shot down by the army of accounts created by Matchroom sport to influence the views, and brainwash boxing fans.

I completely forgot to mention that. If they get their hands on Vargas' belt then be prepared for Brook to vacate the IBF version. Their ultimate goal as it ever was to protect the 0, keep a belt and cash out vs Khan.

Comment

Hearn first said Spence's team were not interested and were going a different route

then in another interview he said Spences team were not happy with the money that was on offer, said it was too low an offer

Hearn is a grade A bull****ter

If Spence is not interested why is he fighting in the eliminator and more than likely will get less money?
          Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-22-2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Did anybody actually even believe Hearn when he was spouting that drivel?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Did anybody actually even believe Hearn when he was spouting that drivel?
              He has 361K followers on Twitter, he isn't a former fighter like Oscar, that is not normal, he has carved out a fan base of his own, a fan base that watches his cards because they are promoted by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                He has 361K followers on Twitter, he isn't a former fighter like Oscar, that is not normal, he has carved out a fan base of his own, a fan base that watches his cards because they are promoted by him.
                so basically he's no different than floyd or oscar and the fanbase who follows them.

Comment

Errol Spence Jr./Konstantin Ponomarev in IBF eliminator , what's the update on that??

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                    Errol Spence Jr./Konstantin Ponomarev in IBF eliminator , what's the update on that??
                    I heard Pono pulled out

Comment

Working...
                    X