Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on the GGG vs Lemieux Face off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid stuff. Good build for the fight.

Comment

Lemiuex is a pound for pound dish.

Comment

Golovkin in english sounds terrible, i dont think ive heard him speaking normal

Comment

that stare was legit towards the end, I don't think Gennady understood what Lemieux was saying, probably took it as disrespectful.

Lemieux looked fairly calm and relaxed for his part.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
            that stare was legit towards the end, I don't think Gennady understood what Lemieux was saying, probably took it as disrespectful.

Lemieux looked fairly calm and relaxed for his part.
            The last thing Lemieux wants is for Golovkin to think he is being disrespected. That could lead to a very long and painful night for Lemieux. Better to go out quick than to take a beating like Stevens received.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Their accents ruined it. Golovkin sounds so goofy he should just speak his native language. Probably would make him seem scarier
              :AOR: You saying someone sounds goofy. lol now thats funny. The accents probably ruined it for you because you were taught Ebonics and can only understand other worthless life forms as yourself.

Comment

That Face Off was awesome, the way GGG talked about the beating he gave to Stevens was scary. "We have time, we have twelve rounds to show him respect, beat him, beat him, beat him until he respects me and respects the sport of boxing."

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  :AOR: You saying someone sounds goofy. lol now thats funny. The accents probably ruined it for you because you were taught Ebonics and can only understand other worthless life forms as yourself.
                  Are you changing your name to GGG boy on Saturday?
                  and the op agreed with me.. You didn't say anything to him. Damn woman

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0

Talk about funny accents

Comment

There were some interesting lines.

GGG was amazed by the way Lemieux kept on dropping N'Dam.

Both have a high KO%: 91% vs 86%

It may end up being, who can withstand his opponents punches better will win this.

Comment

Working...
                      X