Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get it straight.. The injury IS real!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't go through surgery just to fake an injury. It's real.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      The evidence is in..

Now I understand the Flowmo case for Floyd winning the fight, I obviously baulk at the margin but I understand the case..

Let's put that aside for this moment...

It is now beyond any doubt that Pac was unhealthy with his shoulder during that fight to a degree that dramatically influenced his performance!

We don't have to argue about who would have won otherwise, for all I know Mayweather might still win anyway..

But it cannot be denied that this situation is real right???

Even the Flowmo community, the second lowest intelligence faction in all of boxing (after that very special case of the old time nut bag) should have the decency to admit this simple fact for some common ground right??

I mean a rematch is in the interest of Flowmo's as well! For everyone!
      lol who is that?

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      when is pacland going to realize it makes no difference if the injury was real or not
      Would you be saying that of Mayweather's Castillo performance?

There needs to be consistency. If one didn't make any difference neither did the other, you can't pick and choose. Well you can but you leave yourself open to an obvious bias.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 05-08-2015, 08:56 AM.

Comment

This injury was not real. TR has changed the version twice, that isn't counting Bob and Roach getting the timing wrong in the post fight presser.

Why isn't Manny suing his regular doctor and any doctor that has treated him since this injury allegedly happened? How come so many doctor's missed this?

How come Manny never checked any of the forms for any fight in Vegas "yes" regarding an injury?

Why didn't Manny tell Max about the injury?

Why did he have to ask Koncz before answering the reporter's question?

This isn't the first time Bob has used over exaggerated an injury. Remember the stitches?

Comment

Working...
        X