Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has several responses to 50 on twitter, but not one R.I.P to Manny Steward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd has several responses to 50 on twitter, but not one R.I.P to Manny Steward?

I could be wrong because I'm not on twitter like that. But I went to Floyd's page to see what he said about Steward's passing and I saw absolutely NOTHING. No homage, no respect, no tributes, no simple R.I.P; NOTHING.

It almost made me think that I was on the wrong twitter page or the page was a fake. Until I go back to the page today and I see all these responses to 50 about "holding belts and being broke, respecting shooters", ect.

I'm thinking wow. You could do all this, but couldn't type 3 letters on your phone and hit send for a man that gave his entire life to boxing in Manny Steward. Manny was based in Detroit, while Floyd grew up in Flint; so I know they had interaction throughout their careers.

This type of stuff just really makes me think.

Just my thoughts.

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I could be wrong because I'm not on twitter like that. But I went to Floyd's page to see what he said about Steward's passing and I saw absolutely NOTHING. No homage, no respect, no tributes, no simple R.I.P; NOTHING.

It almost made me think that I was on the wrong twitter page or the page was a fake. Until I go back to the page today and I see all these responses to 50 about "holding belts and being broke, respecting shooters", ect.

I'm thinking wow. You could do all this, but couldn't type 3 letters on your phone and hit send for a man that gave his entire life to boxing in Manny Steward. Manny was based in Detroit, while Floyd grew up in Flint; so I know they had interaction throughout their careers.

This type of stuff just really makes me think.

Just my thoughts.
    floyd is scum.. have you watched blood boxings videos?

Comment

The hate for Floyd and the obsession with him on this site is just sick.

Comment

Comment

Floyd called Steward an uncle tom and said some other nasty things a couple years ago if I recall correctly.

Comment

He called him an Uncle Tom several times..the beef was obviously personal, maybe cuz they're both from Michigan..but Mayweather doesn't have the class to pay respect and address an issue..look at how he talks to his own father..it's no surprise..

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              Floyd called Steward an uncle tom and said some other nasty things a couple years ago if I recall correctly.
              just like i said scum

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                Lol..you beat me to it bro..

Comment

He is held to an unreasonably high standard. You know who else I have not heard any comments from? Amir Khan, Roy Jones Jr, Andy Lee, Pacquiao, Miguel Cotto, the list really goes on.

Maybe he doesn't like the man personally or maybe he decided to contact the family personally. One thing I can be certain of is that even if Floyd paid tribute to his demise publicly people would slate him for trying to seek attention off of another man's death.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                    The hate for Floyd and the obsession with him on this site is just sick.
                    Bruh, I've gone to war for Mayweather on here.

Please forgive me if he does things that I disagree with and I speak on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X