No announcement yet.

The top 5 reasons Vitaly doesn't belong in the HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Son..... please... your boy gets DEStroyed THROUGHout this desperate attempt at denying Vitali Klitschko his rightfull place in the HALL & then he gets his partners in Vitali Klitschko hatred crime to claim victory. Everyone who read those toe to toe destructions knows your boy was sidestepping his way through my power shots throwing meaningless jabs while he was receiving haymakers in return... Keep it real guys!
    Son, you've been annihilated in every facet of this debate! Like I sad though, you're still good for a laugh my friend!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Maskaev!! This is another fighter Vitali meticulously avoided in the first half of his career. As you know, Maskaev destroyed Vitali when they boxed as Amateurs and Fitz Sdunek had to jump in. When Maskev beat Rahman in 2006, Vitali shat his pants and decided to hide in retirement a little while longer.

So lets recap the fighters Vitali ducked during retirement.

1. Chris Byrd -The guy Vitali couldnt hit or hurt. The one who sent him to the ER.
      2. Oleg Maskaev The first man to stop Vitali Klitschko
      3. Nikolai Valuev The one man who is bigger than Vitali Klitschko. Possibly Stronger chin.
      4. Hasim Rahman The guy who stopped Vitali's two toughest adversaries, and in quicker fashion.

All 4 were champions during Vitali's retirement, But Vitali didnt un-retire until all 4 were beaten and de-belted. This is a FACT.
      Alright... Joe C.... i need you on my team.. son.. If we team up.. we'll eliminate all these Klitschko haters one by one. You & i both know you're not an authentic hater but just like to see yourself write. I officially recruit Joe C as my partner in crime as he's the ONLY one here that always has an answer to my answer (no offense jABS... bUT JoE brings it in a much more direct manner.. so i'm asking you JABS.. since it's your thread & Joe is one of your boys.... can I have him on my squad?

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Son, you've been annihilated in every facet of this debate! Like I sad though, you're still good for a laugh my friend!!
        It's all good... i enjoy these beatdowns.. you are very stubborn.. i'll give you that & you're sometimes too firm in your convictions... you're my Frazier!

Comment

It's all good... i enjoy these beatdowns.. you are very stubborn.. i'll give you that & you're sometimes too firm in your convictions... you're my Frazier!
          You're everybody's George Chuvalo: The human punching bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            You're everybody's George Chuvalo: The human punching bag.
            Thx for recognizing what a chin I have........ but you have the name all wrong it's Vitali Klitschko & he's no one's punching bag.

Comment

Gotta give you credit bro, you take you beating like Vitaly against Lewis and still want to keep going. I can respect that. But if I'm your Frazier, you're my Jerry Quarry.

Comment

Working...
              X