No announcement yet.

Do you believe Margarito knew about the plaster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe Margarito knew about the plaster

first of all i know this is an old subject and i hate to bring it up just wanted yalls opinions.

I have never seen plaster, but his hand wraps in the cotto fight look real questionable. They look to hard and firm, and you can see a red substance on his pinky on one of his wraps.

But i dont think he knew what he had in his wraps, if he did why the HELLL would he take off his gloves after the cotto fight. Alot of boxers leave their gloves on after the fight until they get to the dressing room. Marg had to know there was gonna be numerous pics of him after the cotto fight so why take off the gloves if you know you are using an illegal substance in your wraps.

No way a boxer gets his hands wrap and he doesnt know what's been put in his wrap or hands...NO WAY!

Comment

There was no plaster man. Just old gauze that Capetillo grabbed by mistake cuz' punk ass Richardson came into the locker room trying to start shit.

If he had plaster, he'd be suspended for life.

Like Resto.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        No way a boxer gets his hands wrap and he doesnt know what's been put in his wrap or hands...NO WAY!
        I believe this too, but i dont see why the idiot (marg) would take off his gloves then.

Comment

i dont call him margacheato for no reason

Comment

again with the same thread??? wow theres been almost 100 like these and still nothing changes,,,,, give the guy his credit or dont just drop it he already said he didnt know and he is sticking to that story so why make different post about it.........

Comment

If you ever have lace them up you know what is in your glove. Knucles are sensitive especially when something harder is inserted. He did not get suspended for no reason. There is evidence and his fans try to spin it how ever it fits there thinking

Comment

he told me he didn't do it and i believe him

Comment

A little extra old gauze wasn't gonna make a difference. Margarito lost the Mosley fight at the weight in, he looked like a walking corpse. Mosley on the other hand looked like a monster, a PED infused monster wrecking machine, ready to unleash ROID rage on a helpless and drained Margarito. Plus Mosley had extra help from Nazzim to make up stories about plaster of paris.

Comment

Originally posted by SOY-COMO-SOY View Post
                    first of all i know this is an old subject and i hate to bring it up just wanted yalls opinions.

I have never seen plaster, but his hand wraps in the cotto fight look real questionable. They look to hard and firm, and you can see a red substance on his pinky on one of his wraps.

But i dont think he knew what he had in his wraps, if he did why the HELLL would he take off his gloves after the cotto fight. Alot of boxers leave their gloves on after the fight until they get to the dressing room. Marg had to know there was gonna be numerous pics of him after the cotto fight so why take off the gloves if you know you are using an illegal substance in your wraps.
                    What are you stupid?

Comment

Working...
                    X