Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, I knew I should've gone out last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I knew I should've gone out last night.

My brother and the homies went to our lil spot; it's just a tiny little bar in a small town, called Cloud 9. Vili Fualaau DJ's there (If you don't know who he is, look it up). Anyways, we've been koo with Vili since we started going there but last night, they ended up going over to Vili and his wife's beach-house. You may know her, Mary Kay Letourneau. Anyways, my bad, I know it's stupid, but I thought I should share.

Well you should have A-hole lol. You check my post history and I was sitting on my ass like I've been for too long now minus running and using a toning band.

It's lame but I'm still having fun. Even though everyone else is out having probably more fun and getting laid +

I feel like talking fighting and I can't do that around a bunch of panzies............which is why I come here. Even my boys that are hard are still a bunch of fruit muffins.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Well you should have A-hole lol. You check my post history and I was sitting on my ass like I've been for too long now minus running and using a toning band.

It's lame but I'm still having fun. Even though everyone else is out having probably more fun and getting laid +

I feel like talking fighting and I can't do that around a bunch of panzies............which is why I come here. Even my boys that are hard are still a bunch of fruit muffins.
      Lol. It's all good man. Going out equals drama and money and possible DUI's. No need for that in my life. I'm lucky now, cause I got my brother and a couple close friends into boxing, and everyone I know is at least a casual fight fan.

Comment

Working...
      X