No announcement yet.

Test Developed for Detecting HGH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Developed for Detecting HGH

"We have a test [for human growth hormone]," World Anti Doping Association President, Dick Pound, announced to the world at a press conference in Athens, Greece. "The parameters of the test we are keeping to ourselves. If there are people taking this we are going to be able to find them." Until now, HGH was undetectable by routine tests. How will this affect MMA?

What organizations test outside of the UFC? I doubt any Japanese organizations do. The UFC may catch a few more people taking Vitamin S but I doubt it will have any widespread effect.

It's probably really expensive right now so the UFC may not even use the test for a long time yet.

Comment

I'm thinking the NSAC might force them to start testing like they do for roids. I'm currious to how many take this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
        Dick Pound
        Haha....

Comment

haha i didn't notice that. I think I would go by Richard or something

Comment

Every time I click 'submit reply' I get booted from the site.
            Should I take that as a hint guys? *lol*

Originally posted by Curly Howard
            "We have a test [for human growth hormone]," World Anti Doping Association President, Dick Pound, announced to the world at a press conference in Athens, Greece. "The parameters of the test we are keeping to ourselves. If there are people taking this we are going to be able to find them." Until now, HGH was undetectable by routine tests. How will this affect MMA?
            I'm curious about this test especially since they're keeping the parameters of the test to themselves?
            This was about three months ago.. hmm.. I'll hafta check it out~

Comment

Working...
            X