Was the Holocaust a hoax?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    TS has been permabanned.

I'm not going to stand for holocaust deniers creating threads here when we have Jewish users on this site whose family experienced it firsthand.

I hope you die slowly and in as much pain as possible, TS.
    Thank you very much :allhail9:

Comment

Comment

The Bringer unleashing his Inner Martin Riggs.

"Who's fucking next?! McAllister! Who's next?!"

Comment

So you're one of those "oppression olympics" types, huh?

People like you only care about human suffering so you can pick it apart and compare the various ethnicities and how they've suffered so you can declare a "winner."

I don't think I need to point out how disgusting that is. Nor do I need to justify banning you for the underlined.

Good riddance.

Who's next?
          You articulated that very well, you essentially said would I feel about but can't put into words like you did.

Comment

one of the things that stuck with me the most about the holocaust museum in DC was a pile of shoes from people who were brought into a concentration camp. people would be brought in on freight trains, stripped naked, and put into what were essentially prison uniforms.

this was a big, big pile of shoes. there were tons of kids shoes.

it was pretty damn remarkable to see a regularly rowdy group of middle school kids to shut the f#ck up and understand what they were looking at.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              one of the things that stuck with me the most about the holocaust museum in DC was a pile of shoes from people who were brought into a concentration camp. people would be brought in on freight trains, stripped naked, and put into what were essentially prison uniforms.

this was a big, big pile of shoes. there were tons of kids shoes.

it was pretty damn remarkable to see a regularly rowdy group of middle school kids to shut the f#ck up and understand what they were looking at.
              i went to Krakow a few weeks ago on holiday, took a day trip to Auschwitz.

They had rooms full of shoes, human hair (i mean tonnes and tonnes of hair) suitcases and other belongings, cans of the gas that was used (cant mind the name). The kids shoes were probably the hardest thing to look at (that and the punishment standing cells were 4 prisoners were forced to stand all night after doing 11 hours labour in a room the same size as a phone box). And that was a 5 hour tour full of things very hard to look at. I couldnt get over the size of the 2nd camp. Literally as far as the eye could see.

U cant take it all in, its too horrible to properly imagine. The sheer ruthless efficiency of it.

I'd recommend going. Its something i think people should see. Once. Ill never go back.

Comment

I cannot believe there are still deniers to the Holocaust, when there is still Real World evidence out there for all to see. It cannot be debunked. It is not just some long ago passed along tale hundreds or thousands of years old, where history can be skewed. It is real and if you want to look, right in your face.

Comment

So you're one of those "oppression olympics" types, huh?

People like you only care about human suffering so you can pick it apart and compare the various ethnicities and how they've suffered so you can declare a "winner."

I don't think I need to point out how disgusting that is. Nor do I need to justify banning you for the underlined.

Good riddance.

Who's next?
                  Lol appropriate reaction if you ask me. That dude said holocaust lasted 5 years and not so bad hm? That is the stupidest thing to say about one of the most persecuted people in history of mankind it's literally written on the bible not to mention the other fun stuff people never hear about . Egyptians fked with them for centuries, and then the roman empire eventually fked with them the Nazi's where just the latest in a long line of assholes that have tortured and enslaved the Jewish people. Even by accident living life you learn that stuff how can some people be that stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    i went to Krakow a few weeks ago on holiday, took a day trip to Auschwitz.

They had rooms full of shoes, human hair (i mean tonnes and tonnes of hair) suitcases and other belongings, cans of the gas that was used (cant mind the name). The kids shoes were probably the hardest thing to look at (that and the punishment standing cells were 4 prisoners were forced to stand all night after doing 11 hours labour in a room the same size as a phone box). And that was a 5 hour tour full of things very hard to look at. I couldnt get over the size of the 2nd camp. Literally as far as the eye could see.

U cant take it all in, its too horrible to properly imagine. The sheer ruthless efficiency of it.

I'd recommend going. Its something i think people should see. Once. Ill never go back.
                    Went to Auschwitz last October. It was a haunting experience. Agree with everything in your post

Comment

Working...
                    X