No announcement yet.

Which of these 2 evils are worse??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
    For Pac fans, its one of those lose-lose questions. Everyone knows the Margarito fight should have not happened and way worst but like what Floyd said, the Pacquiao fans will stick with him no matter what. However, by choosing the Floyd's evil, they are exposing themselves to hypocrisy because of the catchweight. So naturally this is an avoid thread because they can't win with either choice.

Comment

Definitely Pacquiao. In essence, both fights are subterfuge. The trickery of Floyd on weight is more tolerable than Pacquiao rewriting history. His 8th title was a fraud and undeserved and never should be acknowledged.

Comment

im glad Margarito got battered, he deserved it the cheating basterd.

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
          For Pac fans, its one of those lose-lose questions. Everyone knows the Margarito fight should have not happened and way worst but like what Floyd said, the Pacquiao fans will stick with him no matter what. However, by choosing the Floyd's evil, they are exposing themselves to hypocrisy because of the catchweight. So naturally this is an avoid thread because they can't win with either choice.
          Yes,yes it is.I also noticed that the few *******s that posted opted to forget the topic & throw around some sarcasm.

Comment

Bump,yes,no,maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Bump,yes,no,maybe??
              Pacquiaos is worse, theres no way they can blame Floyd for coming back after a 2year later and facing the number 2 P4P even if he was a lightweight.

Besides, there was no better tune up fighter, he picked the best that he could. People still have to remember that when Floyd came back in 2009 talks about him and Manny were still faint.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                Pacquiaos is worse, theres no way they can blame Floyd for coming back after a 2year later and facing the number 2 P4P even if he was a lightweight.

Besides, there was no better tune up fighter, he picked the best that he could. People still have to remember that when Floyd came back in 2009 talks about him and Manny were still faint.
                I won't agree with U bro.Quintana,Collazo,there are others,but those are definitely better than a lightweight,IMO.

Comment

In my opinion, the Floyd fight was worse just because Marquez had absolutely nothing to make the fight competitive due to his size and style. At least Margarito had the advantage of being the much bigger man and managed to really hurt Pacquaio at one point. The whole belt situation for that fight was crap but at the same time most fans on this site do not even count it.

Comment

Originally posted by trg6863 View Post
                    In my opinion, the Floyd fight was worse just because Marquez had absolutely nothing to make the fight competitive due to his size and style. At least Margarito had the advantage of being the much bigger man and managed to really hurt Pacquaio at one point. The whole belt situation for that fight was crap but at the same time most fans on this site do not even count it.
                    Well at least 1 poster supporting Pacman had the balls to post his reasons,however suspect they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Well at least 1 poster supporting Pacman had the balls to post his reasons,however suspect they are.
                      Both were really ****ty, uncompetitive fights really. I just look at it as who had more of a chance at an upset when I think of which was more evil. Both really cheated in their own way I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X