Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much bigotry against Muslims?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    A lot of grey area there.....sounds like just the place for Wazza to have his fun and not feel guilty or like he will be beheaded for it.

Wazza should just follow his heart IMO, and not worry about what his parents will think...

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
      Yes.

Yes its Ok.
      Lol.

There aren't any churches in Riyadh let alone synagogues so pull another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Trangendered people are NOT ****sexuals.

They are treated better in Iran than in nearly any other country, given a free sex-change operation and support afterwards.

In many countries, transgendered people are persecuted. They are often beaten to death.

Even in the USA and Canada, transgendered people are often murdered with little or nothing done about it by the police.
        In Saudi ****sexuality is a SERIOUS crime.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          In Saudi ****sexuality is a SERIOUS crime.
          Transcender is not the same as ****sexual tho.

In the Bible, ****sexuality is also a crime, and i agree with it. guys sucking eachothers cocks is not something that i support, and neither should you, unless you are one of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Now Tunney based on the above exchange,tell me who is full of bigotry in here?. You being gay should be the first to be weary with of them as they will snuff you and claim it is justified by their belief.
            How is what I said bigotry? Its my choice who I seek religous opinion from. Are you saying the opinion of a lesbian is more relevant than a straight persons.

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Lol.

There aren't any churches in Riyadh let alone synagogues so pull another one.
            There are churches and synagogues in other muslim land.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post

Wazza should just follow his heart IMO, and not worry about what his parents will think...
              His parents would disown him and send him to another 12 years of Madras training. He will then get so deep into Islam, he will turn into another Bin Laden except have no balls, succeed in killing no one and then be killed himself for being caught with gay ****.

Originally posted by Freedom.
              Trangendered people are NOT ****sexuals.

They are treated better in Iran than in nearly any other country, given a free sex-change operation and support afterwards.

In many countries, transgendered people are persecuted. They are often beaten to death.

Even in the USA and Canada, transgendered people are often murdered with little or nothing done about it by the police.
              Look, you can put a tuxedo on a monkey but it's still a monkey.

If you are BORN a man and like men, then guess what.....you are gay. No matter what you cut off or how you dress.

And yes I understand the difference mentally in what transgendered people are but like I said, there is ****sexuality there.

By the way, in America those people are not killed or attacked. There are always instances where that has happened in rural, racist areas but that mentality is dying off here in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by dest View Post
                How is what I said bigotry? Its my choice who I seek religous opinion from. Are you saying the opinion of a lesbian is more relevant than a straight persons.
                Are you saying that ****sexuals have a lesser right to free speach than straight people?

There are churches and synagogues in other muslim land
                You said that religious minorities has the same rights as muslims. I just disproved it. Whereas there's no western country that doesnt have mosques.

Had Howard Cosell done the commentary here he would have shouted: "DOWN GOES dest!! DOWN GOES dest!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post
                  Transcender is not the same as ****sexual tho.

In the Bible, ****sexuality is also a crime, and i agree with it. guys sucking eachothers cocks is not something that i support, and neither should you, unless you are one of them...
                  The bible is not the law. That's the major difference between western secularic states and islamic nations.

If you think ****sexuality should be punished by law you should enjoy your right as a free human being and vote for someone who shares your view. A joy that you cannot generally enjoy in islamic nations.

Comment

Everyone is bigoted in some way.

Case and point, if you break a law and are thrown into the U.S. correctional system: It doesn't pay to be a White person.

Just like it doesn't pay to walk around being a minority because chances are you'll be treated unfairly/stereotyped by law enforcement.

So how exactly would religion NOT be another vehicle for blind hatred.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Battling Nelson is owning cats right now.....

Muy bien señor.....

Comment

Working...
                      X