Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Al Haymon going to speak up for himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I agree. The PBC PR dept. sucks balls. PBC needs a figurehead who can control the narrative of PBC better & at this point they need Haymon to do a one on one interview with Fat Dan, Real Sports or SI or someone that'll have mainstream appeal or at least mainstream appeal to boxing fans that'll show he isn't Satan.

And it not just to un-demonize himself. Its to get the idea of what he's trying to do out in the ether, assuming he is trying to do what all the speculation is with an NFL of boxing or something "bigger & better then the UFC" as I believe Sam Watson said one time. He needs more top boxers to become interested in & join into the PBC fold to accomplish this goal & he needs more people who probably still don't know boxing is on TV or where its on TV at. And maybe the timing isn't exactly right now, but I suspect this is coming at some point cuz Haymon's PR is so ****ty he's gonna need to house clean his image sooner or later by some means & nothing can humanize you more than a simple one on one interview. Even Fury was looking good for a few days after his Real Sports piece although sadly for him he says something offensive every other day, but Haymon only comes outta his coffin at night so one good interview for Haymon will keep his image spring fresh for years.
    Can you stop writing long paragraphs so I can get to the twerking panda azz quicker.

Comment

Working...
    X