Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you do road work on your block in the mornings and shadow box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you do road work on your block in the mornings and shadow box?

At the crack of dawn, I put on my running shoes, sweat pants, and zip-up hoodie. I go outside and feel the morning's, sharpness, coldness, and moistness.

I play "Run This Town" on my phone. I start bouncing on my toes and stretching.

Then I blast off, jogging energetically on the side of the road. Endorphins are being generously released. I'm feeling good. I'm feeling like a champion. I start back pedaling, pretending I'm Mayweather. Poppin' my jab. Going to the body. Moving my head. Rolling my shoulder.

I'm not a boxer I just fuck a lot.

Yes, I do road work and shadow box.
    62.50%
    Only road work, no shadow box.
    12.50%
    No.
    25.00%

I run in the morning 4-5 miles but no shadow box.
    Lately i been working on speed and doing 200m sprints.

timed mile at 7:02 on sunday. decent for 38

Comment

when i wake up in the morning i stretch then i go to the bathroom. i go to xhamster on my iphone and look for just a short clip of home made videos. a 3 minute vid would do just fine. i jack off furiously to start my day. that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        I run in the morning 4-5 miles but no shadow box.
        Lately i been working on speed and doing 200m sprints.

timed mile at 7:02 on sunday. decent for 38
        That's good. I like cardio but just a lil. I'm trying to get big. My chest doubled in muscle mass. The ladies love it.

I don't know it true... but I feel like if I do a lot of road work I'll get small.

Comment

i usually roll out of bed onto the floor and lay there for another 10 minutes then start checking work emails

Comment

I used to go to the gym after work since I work on east coast time. This year I started running before work, 4:00 AM. I haven't done that in years but it feels great. There is a 5k course around a golf course by my house and I average 8:30 p/mile. Running in the morning really helps clear your thoughts and get your day started.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              when i wake up in the morning i stretch then i go to the bathroom. i go to xhamster on my iphone and look for just a short clip of home made videos. a 3 minute vid would do just fine. i jack off furiously to start my day. that's about it.
              Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
              i usually roll out of bed onto the floor and lay there for another 10 minutes then start checking work emails

I love your work there gents!!!!
              Good stuff!

Comment

I've cut down roadwork. I get shin splints too often, started doing more interval type training.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                  I've cut down roadwork. I get shin splints too often, started doing more interval type training.
                  Milk, nigga. Do you drink it?

Comment

Running over the years has taken its toll on me. I have ITBS in my right knee and problems with my Achilles.

I'm looking into doing interval training and will look into getting into swimming.

Comment

Working...
                    X