Top 5 Denzel Washington Films?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    denzel is an ATG.

while his dramatic range can be deemed one dimensional, that one dimension is so great it doesnt matter that he didnt do comedies or other genres. action/drama his resume speaks for itself.

when all you need is your first name alone to be known world wide for acting, like brando and bogart were,

you my friend are a bona fide ATG.

for black actors, its sidney portier then denzel.... then everybody else.
    Why did it have to be broken down via ethnicity? You just mentioned Denzel in the same breath as Brando, and Bogart. What was the need to mention him being Black and seconding him next to Sidney to describe his greatness? I believe you solidified his greatness by mentioning him along with Brando and Bogart.

And where does Sidney rank?

Not startin shiet, but I really just didn't see the need to bring race into the discussion.

Comment

I've hardly seen any of the daft ****'s films tbh.

One I did see was Training Day.

"this plan I've got to do loads of bad **** and get a scapegoat? How about I pick someone I've never met before, that'll be a flawless plan."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        awful resume. overrated actor.

decent performance here, however. it's obviously unrealistic that one would shed a single, dramatic tear, but you've got to give the guy credit for crying like a b#tch on command. he maintained his swagger throughout the flogging and in spite of the man-crying.

hysterical movie, btw. 1989 was ushering an era of pure cheese in murrican movies. this one set the stage for the flying V.
        Completely disagree with you. The dude is such a great actor, that he blurs the lines between fiction and reality, effortlessly. One of the very few actors in history to be able to do such.

Comment

Him v.s. Lithgow was epic in ricochet.

I'm sorry but I was pulling against Nick Styles. Self righteous law enforcement getting a taste of what he deserved.

PK the preacher's kid. Didn't know when to f.ukkin stop.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'm not really a big fan of his, but he is in some good movies. The movies of his I like most are

Fallen
            Ricochet
            Training Day
            Flight
            Man on Fire

Comment

Working...
            X