Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebels admit to using chemical weapons in Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether this is real or fake, what is known is that Islamic militias HAVE in fact used chemical weapons in the past.

And of course these rebels are responsible for sickening acts. I mean there is a video of a Syrian rebel eating a mans heart whom he just killed. And yet it's absurd to think maybe the rebels used chemical weapons?

Fact is there is no concrete proof the Syrian government used chemical weapons. Unless of course we blindly listen to the US government, who of course have a fabulous track record of telling the truth (Iraq WMDs for example! ).

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
      Gavlak is a respected Middle-Eastern reporter in the Middle-East for 20 odd years. He's reported for the BBC, AP, NPR. He's a correspondent for Mint Press news.

You can bet the mainstream media will sweep this one under the carpet though. No one will talk about it. Its 'lies' and 'propaganda'.

and he's writing for "prisonbreak.com?"

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        and he's writing for "prisonbreak.com?"
        If you're an msnbc guy than stop posting in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Whether this is real or fake, what is known is that Islamic militias HAVE in fact used chemical weapons in the past.

And of course these rebels are responsible for sickening acts. I mean there is a video of a Syrian rebel eating a mans heart whom he just killed. And yet it's absurd to think maybe the rebels used chemical weapons?

Fact is there is no concrete proof the Syrian government used chemical weapons. Unless of course we blindly listen to the US government, who of course have a fabulous track record of telling the truth (Iraq WMDs for example! ).
          You won't be hearing any of that on the nation news that's for sure mate.

Whether people want to hear it or not, the US is a terrorist state along with their puppets. No care for humanity.

Comment

You won't be hearing any of that on the nation news that's for sure mate.

Whether people want to hear it or not, the US is a terrorist state along with their puppets. No care for humanity.
            Only just days ago the CIA finally admitted to what we all knew in their coup in Iran during the 50s. The number of government's overthrown at the hands of the US is astonishing. Just look at Latin America as a prime example (Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Brazil, Bolivia, Nicaragua, El Salvador, etc).

Comment

Only just days ago the CIA finally admitted to what we all knew in their coup in Iran during the 50s. The number of government's overthrown at the hands of the US is astonishing. Just look at Latin America as a prime example (Chile, Guatemala, Ecuador, Brazil, Bolivia, Nicaragua, El Salvador, etc).
              The funny thing is Iran hasn't attacked anyone since 1798. The US government since WW2 has bombed 30 odd countries, and has pushed to overthrow 50+ governments (many that were elected democratically).

Simply, mind blowing when you go down to the facts and figures.

That said, Imperialism is needed in order to control the markets and resources. The west need to keep expanding. This is what its all about. The US aren't the only ones at it, you have Russia, China, Japa, many others. The US aren't really in a great position at the moment. The US have to fight to gain more control or there going to lose out big time. I recommend to read the book 'Currency Wars' by James Rickards.

Comment

The funny thing is Iran hasn't attacked anyone since 1798. The US government since WW2 has bombed 30 odd countries, and has pushed to overthrow 50+ governments (many that were elected democratically).

Simply, mind blowing when you go down to the facts and figures.

That said, Imperialism is needed in order to control the markets and resources. The west need to keep expanding. This is what its all about. The US aren't the only ones at it, you have Russia, China, Japa, many others. The US aren't really in a great position at the moment. The US have to fight to gain more control or there going to lose out big time. I recommend to read the book 'Currency Wars' by James Rickards.
                I agree with some/most of your overall sentiments....but....you're being a bit misleading with the bold.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                  I agree with some/most of your overall sentiments....but....you're being a bit misleading with the bold.
                  It isn't misleading at all if you know your history.

Comment

Time for the Atom bomb me thinks.

Comment

It isn't misleading at all if you know your history.
                      Vote for me or you and/or your family dies isn't exactly democracy in my book.

Comment

Working...
                      X