Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the most underrated fighter(s) in the game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the most underrated fighter(s) in the game?

We are quick to point out the overrated but name some underrated fighters and why? Heres mine;

Josesito Lopez - Not only is the guy tuff as nails but he has very underrated boxing skill. He was the first to expose Hank Lundy, a fighter that was suppose to box circles around him, he made a larger and more athletic boxer in Victor Ortiz quit in his stool, and brought it to a defensive first fighter in Jessie Vargas (a fight I thought he won). Just those 3 fights alone give him a better resume then GGG, Canelo, & Broner combined sadly... Oh and the Canelo fight was just bad management...

Guerrero he has tons of boxing skills, pop, and heart oh and ring smarts...

Comment

Daniel Geale

Comment

Apparently now Devon Alexander :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
          We are quick to point out the overrated but name some underrated fighters and why? Heres mine;

Josesito Lopez - Not only is the guy tuff as nails but he has very underrated boxing skill. He was the first to expose Hank Lundy, a fighter that was suppose to box circles around him, he made a larger and more athletic boxer in Victor Ortiz quit in his stool, and brought it to a defensive first fighter in Jessie Vargas (a fight I thought he won). Just those 3 fights alone give him a better resume then GGG, Canelo, & Broner combined sadly... Oh and the Canelo fight was just bad management...
          Good post. I concur.

Comment

Abner Mares.

People had Anselmo Moreno in the top 10 p4p list. Abner dominated Moreno & people still exclude him from their list, despite taking tough fights, winning a tournament & being undefeated.

Comment

Andre Dirrel,Timothy Bradley,Juan Pablo Hernandez.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                Abner Mares.

People had Anselmo Moreno in the top 10 p4p list. Abner dominated Moreno & people still exclude him from their list, despite taking tough fights, winning a tournament & being undefeated.
                This man right here hit the nail flush on the head. Abner Mares is easily thee most underrated elite fighter in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post

He never fought Lundy, I think you mean Dallas Jr.

Comment

Underrated

1 Andre Ward
                    2 Carl Froch
                    3 Vlad Klitschko
                    4 Abner Mares
                    5 Bryant Jennings

Comment

Working...
                    X