Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you gotta admit theres gotta be a creator out there..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    1. They defy biology. They don't need to breathe oxygen, drink water, or require nutrition to exist.............they can feed off substance that has absolutely zero nutritional value...........in ADDITION to them being able to survive for weeks when they've been physically destroyed.

2. They're the oldest creature mentioned...........and they predate any other type of insect we know of through ancient history.

3. They share DNA with a human being.

pretty interesting homie...

and damn these c0ckroaches eh? they always seem to appear in houses lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post

pretty interesting homie...

and damn these c0ckroaches eh? they always seem to appear in houses lol
      Shocking in that a book leads people to believe MAN was the first creature. I'll be honest...........we haven't evolved like a roach. They're machines.

Their system is unheard of. The way they reproduce, survive, and carry out whatever initiative they have (we all have).

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I think a ****roach throws creationism/science into disarray.

How can 1 creature defy the logic of all ideology. LOL look it up.
        You know what really fcuked with religion? The creation of the camera. Once cameras appeared, miracles seemed to completely disappear

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          You know what really fcuked with religion? The creation of the camera. Once cameras appeared, miracles seemed to completely disappear
          Perception is reality.

a cave family spends their entire life in darkness with only the opening of the cave as a source of light. Every day a spider walks by the opening, casting a 12 foot shadow in the remote darkness.

They call it a monster.

If you show the cave family the spider............they'd laugh and would never believe you saying it was the shadow.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
            theres gotta be man....

lets put aside all this negativity/dark side of life for a while.

we all know life can be cruel and suck.
            but think about this all creatures in the world. in earth alone theres a lot. they all have their own interesting details, etc. if you think about it theres GENIUS behind all of these creations.
            I'm sure the creator had something wonderful in mind when he created parasitic wasps who lay their eggs on living caterpillars which feed the wasp larvae until they perish as the young wasps tear their way our of the poor bugger's flesh.

Comment

1. They defy biology. They don't need to breathe oxygen, drink water, or require nutrition to exist.............they can feed off substance that has absolutely zero nutritional value...........in ADDITION to them being able to survive for weeks when they've been physically destroyed.
              They're resilient but they're not magic.

2. They're the oldest creature mentioned...........and they predate any other type of insect we know of through ancient history.
              Well this isn't true. ****roaches are old but only as old as mantises and other insects. There are older arthropods (precursor to insects) and they are younger than the earliest bivalves and flatworms. And that's without even mentioning archaea and bacteria.

Well yes, but so do bananas. Every living thing shares DNA with human beings. That for me is the most awesome aspect of evolutionary biology - everything is related to everything else!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                They're resilient but they're not magic.

Well this isn't true. ****roaches are old but only as old as mantises and other insects. There are older arthropods (precursor to insects) and they are younger than the earliest bivalves and flatworms. And that's without even mentioning archaea and bacteria.

Well yes, but so do bananas. Every living thing shares DNA with human beings. That for me is the most awesome aspect of evolutionary biology - everything is related to everything else!
                Ya I might have exaggerated. But I can't point to a single creature that to this day defies creationism to the extent they do.

Comment

Ya I might have exaggerated. But I can't point to a single creature that to this day defies creationism to the extent they do.
                  Parasitic wasps. Either creation is false or god is a total dick.

Comment

They need oxygen, they can go between 30 to 45 mn without it. But they can go up to a month without food and they can live 9 days after being decapitated. Impressive but not the most impressive species.

Jellyfishes and Lobsters don't age and could live indefinitely, barring any injury or disease.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Parasitic wasps. Either creation is false or god is a total dick.
                      They're just awesome (or evil) in the world of flying insects.

We don't know their war, but it's a clear war.

Comment

Working...
                      X