Phucking conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phucking conspiracy

THIS SHOULD PISS U OFF TOO!!!

I AM PISSED RIGHT NOW , i WANT TO BLOW UP SOME ****ING BUILDINGS GOD DAMN , i JUST WENT TO THIS INTERVIEW AT AN AT&T CALL CENTER FOR A "BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALESPERSON POSITION"

THIS IS WHAT I SAW. AND WHAT WAS OFFERED TO ME. AND BY THE WAY IM EVEN MORE PISSED BECAUSE I HAVE AN AT&T CONTRACT. AND THEY JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL SAYING I DIDNT GET HIRED

FIRST OFF. PAY RATE WAS $18.00 AND THAT WAS NOT INCLUDING COMMISION. THE LADY TOLD ME AN AVERAGE COMISSION BONUS PER WEEK IS 400 DOLLARS.

OK , IN THE FLOOR THAT I WAS INTERVIEWED , THERE WAS NOTHING BUT PEOPLE WITH THE SAME POSITION.

AND THERE WAS AT LEAST 50 PEOPLE THERE. ( NOT WORKING BY THE WAY , BUT ILL GET TO THAT)

50 PEOPLE AT LEAST

SHE TOLD ME THE SHIFTS WERE FROM 9 AM - 7 PM , MANDATORY SUNDAYS OFF , AND ANOTHER DAY OFF THE WEEK , RANDOMLY

SO I DID A QUICK MATH , AND

9-7 "MANDATORY IS 10 HOURS RIGHT , TIMES 5 DAYS , IS 50 HOURS , SO 10 HOURS ARE OVER TIME.

SO ITS 40 HOURS @ 18.00 = 720 REGULAR PAY RATE WITHOUTH OVER TIME

PLUS 10 OF OVER TIME , AND LETS SAY SINCE SHE SAID 400 ON AVERAGE FOR BONUS. LETS SAY 350 , JUST TO EASE UP ON MY ANGER.

720 DOLARS + 350 OF BONUS( FOR COMMISION , WHICH IS WAY HIGHER) + OVERTIME + OVER 1,000 DOLLARS A WEEK. AFTER DEDUCTIONS.

1,000 DOLARS A WEEK. FOR AN ENTREE LEVEL POSITION , WITH AN AVERAGE COMMISION BONUS OF 400 , WHICH SHE SAID COULD ME DOUBLE THAT.

AND WHAT PISSES ME OFF EVEN MOREONLY A FEW PPL WERE WORKING!!!!!!! THEY HAD LIKE 6 TV STATIONS WITH SOFAS , SOME GUYS WATCHING ESPN , SOME OTHER BITCHES PAINTING THEIR NAILS. MOST OF THEM TALKING BOUT WHERE THEY WERE GOING FOR 5 DE MAYO

WTF IS WORNG WITH THIS PICTURE . WHERE DO THEY GET THIS KIND OF MONEY TO SPEND ON "WORKERS" IF U CAN EVEN CALL THEM THAT. THIS HAS ME OVER THE ROOF. I SWEAR I WANT TO MAKE THIS PUBLIC. ALL THOSE ADJUSTMENTS , AND FEES HERE AND THERE , ARE NOTHING LESS AND NOTHING MORE THAN EMPLOYEE BONUSES.

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS MADNESS TO ME BECAUSE FROM MY POINT OF VIEW , THERE IS A CORRUPTED MONOPOLY OF BULL**** SERVICES RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES AND WE ARE TO BLIND TO SEE WHATS GOING ON.

Comment

That novel is too long, cliff notes that **** asap.

Comment

and thats not all , if thats an entry level position i could only imagine top dogs in the company , this has to be made public. How is it that a guy that was watching espn on a sofa makes 400 dollars a week of commission. And throughout the whole building people were just chilling and talking **** , just chatting over by the elevators , making jokes. Where the **** is all this money coming from.

from my pocket , thats where , and from ur pockets , if u have at&t , this is crazy , i cannot believe this

Comment

Originally posted by disposable arts View Post
          that novel is too long, cliff notes that **** asap.
          **** off , if u care about ur money u read that **** because is as real as it gets , its not a novel

Comment

Lol...

Dude, ATT is a ****ing joke... However, 18/hr. I may have to look into this.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              lol...

Dude, att is a ****ing joke... However, 18/hr. I may have to look into this.
              what do u mean is a joke. Dude multiply

1,000 dollars a week , times 50. And that was only bilingual salespersons.

50,000 dollars a week , for an unexperienced **** who sits back and watches espn prob 35% of his shift.

Where does that money come from , this isnt a joke , this iws robery right under our noses. I dont know bout you but i will get rid off att asap , when my contract is over i will switch to metropcs or another cheap flat rate fee a month company cuz this is bogus.

Tell me where does 50,000 dolars a week , and thats only a miami call center , where does 50,000 dollars a week come from

Comment

So you're pissed that you didn't get a job; therefore AT&T is corrupt?

They treat their employees to lax surroundings and they're evil?

Man, I'd suggest getting used to rejection with that kind of attitude. Holy ****. They can charge whatever they want if people are willing to buy. They don't have a monopoly, so people can go elsewhere with their business if they don't like the prices.

But their prices are competitive... so what are yo complaining about again?

Oh yeah, a thinly veiled attempt about complaining you didn't get a good job.

Comment

Sounds like telemarketers if your good and have clients you do not have to work hard to make a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    So you're pissed that you didn't get a job; therefore AT&T is corrupt?

They treat their employees to lax surroundings and they're evil?

Man, I'd suggest getting used to rejection with that kind of attitude. Holy ****. They can charge whatever they want if people are willing to buy. They don't have a monopoly, so people can go elsewhere with their business if they don't like the prices.

But their prices are competitive... so what are yo complaining about again?

Oh yeah, a thinly veiled attempt about complaining you didn't get a good job.
                    i have a census bureau contract job at 15.00/ hour 50 cents a mile which comes up to 800 and something a week if u really care , and by the way , i work , i really work , i drive , i walk in the hot ass sun. i dont sit and watch espn for 2 hours , and get paid over 200 dollars a day while i paint my nails dumbass , is not only at&t , i could only imagine what other companies do. but this is the start of something. this only shows how much this companies are really pocketing from services which prob have found way to become more efficient and cheaper over the years and they are still charging prices like this **** is gold.

how do u explain vonage 19.99 a year , but u get 25.00 a month for local and long distance in a house with at&t. I guess u dont care until is right there in front of u , laughing in ur face.

Of course i wantred the job. Would I have complained , hell **** no. but u gotta have a sense of pride and common sense be a bit humble to realize this is something that has to be told , at least to the people u love. there is no way in hell that after today i would recomend at&t to anybody.

All i got from at&t is a cell phone , and my comcast cable tv and cable internet are stolen. so that shows u how much it really is to provide the type of service other pay 100 a month. ****ing idiot. If u dont care then thats al;right , go sign a contract with whatever company. cuz they all do the same

Comment

Working...
                    X