Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which win is Floyd's best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A controversial decision over Chico? LOL idiot...I bet you can't even pronounce Castillo...hahaha

And his best win was over Oscar at 154lbs. De La Hoya was 34, and had just come off of a 6th round KO victory over Mayorga (the same guy who beat up Mosley for 11 rounds). De La Hoya would have beaten up the entire WW division outside of Margarito and Williams on that day, especially with those 10oz Reyes gloves. I remember hearing that De La Hoya beat up Mosley in sparring for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
      A controversial decision over Chico? LOL idiot...I bet you can't even pronounce Castillo...hahaha

And his best win was over Oscar at 154lbs. De La Hoya was 34, and had just come off of a 6th round KO victory over Mayorga (the same guy who beat up Mosley for 11 rounds). De La Hoya would have beaten up the entire WW division outside of Margarito and Williams on that day, especially with those 10oz Reyes gloves. I remember hearing that De La Hoya beat up Mosley in sparring for that fight.
      Here's some red for your collection for calling me an idiot.

So you think oldie Oscar is his best win.

Comment

Damn Bat, I never knew you were such scum deep down. I remember you being fairly cool when I used to clown on you for idolizing a bum(Kessler), but this **** is sad. Just plain sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Froch won that fight. But it was close. Direll spent most of the time hanging on Froch's balls that is when he wasn't rolling around the canvas like a raging faggot.
          froch didn't win ****.

it wasn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Ice Cream View Post
            Damn Bat, I never knew you were such scum deep down. I remember you being fairly cool when I used to clown on you for idolizing a bum(Kessler), but this **** is sad. Just plain sad.
            Why is it sad? Are you talking about Floyd's best wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Stay Puft View Post
              froch didn't win ****.

it wasn't even close.
              Direll's corner knew he lost. No way did he do enough.

Comment

this is what i dont get about fraud jr. & his delusional fanbase. your best win is diego corrales yet you want to act,talk, & blog like your resume is ATG/ G.O.A.T calibre.

Comment

Why is it sad? Are you talking about Floyd's best wins?

He took it like a champ. Why can't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Free Ice Cream View Post

He took it like a champ. Why can't you?
                    how do you feel about andre ward employing the services of victor conte?

Comment

He'll be back. More badass than ever.

It'll be Kessler vs. Ward in the final. There's going to be some sweet revenge in Copenhagen. Kessler's neighbor will be the ref.
                      Ward UD 12 Kessler

Comment

Working...
                      X