No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Oh **** and fake sansas boobs were fecking immaculate. Them things defied gravity.

Best of the show so far IMO
    I had to immediately rewind that scene, those things were beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      About where she heard about her Uncle. She said she heard it while with Ramsay when she really got the info from Littlefinger.
      Is she still trying to trust Littlefinger? I hope she doesn't end up betraying Jon.

Comment

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        Maybe Benjen takes Bran back to the wall, don't think theyre doing Coldhands, unless in the books Coldhands turns out to be Benjen anyway.
        I think the show is gonna do Benjen/Coldhands, but I'm not sure about the books going that direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I had to immediately rewind that scene, those things were beautiful.
          Don't ya'll mean Melisandre?

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Is she still trying to trust Littlefinger? I hope she doesn't end up betraying Jon.
            Yeah, if you have HBO Go, the showrunners always have a segment where they go in depth on the episode. D&D clearly stated that Littlefinger still has control over Sansa and Sansa betrayed Jon by lying to him. I think this could be Sansa's downfall at the end.

Comment

Yeah, if you have HBO Go, the showrunners always have a segment where they go in depth on the episode. D&D clearly stated that Littlefinger still has control over Sansa and Sansa betrayed Jon by lying to him. I think this could be Sansa's downfall at the end.
              Damn. That sucks. I was hoping Brienne would've cut down Littlefinger in that scene.

Comment

• I didn't know until I watched a yt vid the other day that benjin still hasn't been seen. I thought when Sam was alone past the wall right before he saw the dead army, there was a headless night watch guy. I just thought that was benjin

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Damn. That sucks. I was hoping Brienne would've cut down Littlefinger in that scene.
                  Yeah me too, although I'm sick of Brienne being able to defeat just about anybody. I use to mess with Littlefinger heavy but I'm sick of him being able to mastermind everything.

Comment

• For ****s sake, can we see at least one Direwolf survive to the end of the series please?

Benjen is in the next episode according to the IMDB actor credits.

Comment

That sucks, I don't want that to happen.

But that's pretty much like the main theme of GoT, isn't it? Don't invest your emotions too heavily in the Starks because Martin is just setting you up to let you fall.

Comment

Working...
                      X