Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good For Spence BUT Algrieri Only Has 8 KO"S, What Happens WHEN THE WILL MUST BE.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    Further validates pacs cherrypicking
    U mean Arum cherry picking.....im still baffled that fight went through n the 1st

Comment

I keep saying The Ghost would be perfect.
      I dont think I ever seen him show any signs of folding when losing.

That should be one his test.....fighting a experienced cagey guy he cant knock out or land body punches at will

Comment

Algieri has more trips to the canvas than knockouts.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I thought I recalled someone else hurting him but couldn't remember who, I do however remember some Ghanaian journeyman Lartey buzzing him a few times and buckling him pretty bad late on.

It doesn't help me become even more suspect when I see he hasn't fought a single opponent with any sort of pop at all. I don't mean to hate on him I'm just pointing it out like you need to realise Chris Algieri is probably in fact one of if not the biggest puncher this kid has faced.
          Yeah I remember Lartei momentarily wobbled him, but I think it was just a well timed punch, I don't think Spence has any punch resistance problems, based on just gut feeling. With his style, I'm sure we would've seen some signs by now, he fought at a good level as an amateur as well and we haven't heard anything suspicious about KO losses etc

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Someone who can bang and box a little bit, I'd say Peterson.

That's a good step up for him. Just not Guerrero, please. That guy's style is just horrendous.
            Yea Peterson is the test to becoming Welter Weight Champ

Comment

Working...
            X