No announcement yet.

what do you think of this picture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of this picture?

its ko magazine September 1999...do you think Mosley failed to live up to his hype..because of his losses to winky wright?.

i think picture can be proof..that even in those days..everyone knew Floyd was destined for greatness..so Pacquaio can be considered an....outsider.

most boxing fans thought Mayweather/Mosley..would be the rivalry that would dominate boxing... nobody knew Pacquaio then.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/KO...September_1999

Imagine what prime Mosley would've done to little Floyd.

The dude is an expert at picking his opponents.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

What are you talking about?

Both guys reached the top of the boxing game. Mosley is older, so his career ended sooner, plus he lost in the worst way possible to Vernon Forrest and that, in my opinion, took some steam off of him.

Back when this cover was made, there was only one division between the two of 'em. Mosley jumped up to 147 to cash in against Oscar. It paid off, but like a lot of people, I think Mosley really could have used some time at 140.

But seriously, Mosley is a three-division world champion with 15 wins in world title fights, how is that failing to live up to anything? He's a first-ballot hall of famer, man.

Comment

Working...
      X