Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    The Article is full of ****...some desperate attention seeking writer going all out..rumors rumors and more rumors..it's actually lies and not rumors..floyd took the tests pacquiao didn't ..that's all we have to now.
    And according to the article from one of the top legit writers in boxing, Floyd failed each of those tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      And according to the article from one of the top legit writers in boxing, Floyd failed each of those tests.
      And according to USADA, an organization with a far greater international reputation than that writer, he tested negative and has not failed a test yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Even back in the early 80's, a fighter fighting over the age of 30 is considered old. 35 and they were completely done. We now see guys only getting into the "prime" when they reach 30.

I mean the writing is on the wall here.
        in the 80s people were also fighting more often and it was rare to only have two fights a year.. people preserve themselves better now. not saying that PEDs aren't rampant in boxing but saying that because fighters are fighting longer now that it's solid proof is reaching.

Comment

• Thomas Hauser writing this article is a shock indeed. No way GBP simply respond to this with cease and desist through their lawyers because I think Hauser is ready to go to hell with this revelation putting his reputation in line that he has built through decades. That cliffhanger of a part 2 may be worst and I can see GBP doing some damage control right now as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            Remember this : eeemmm me no like needle aamm eee aaammm my socks very tight me no fight good eeemm aaaaaa i scared of needle aaammmm blood loss make me very weak eem aaaammm

there ya go..sounds familiar hahahaha
            so what? how is that proof that he is roiding ??? where is the scientific proof?
            nevermind im wasting my time with an idiot

Comment

• Thomas Hauser wouldn't put his name at risk without believing in the news himself. This could be get pretty big and really bad, esepcially if promoters covered it up and let the fight proceed against a clean fighter, if Mayweather is indeed dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                This isn't just about floyd now, this is about boxing in general. It is saying that almost all it's top notch players are cheats and this is coming from it's top notch journalist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  in the 80s people were also fighting more often and it was rare to only have two fights a year.. people preserve themselves better now. not saying that PEDs aren't rampant in boxing but saying that because fighters are fighting longer now that it's solid proof is reaching.
                  man remember those days when a fighter would actually fight 3 even 4 times a year???

Comment

• If Floyd was juicing I would not be surprised, these things are to be expected when so much money is dependent on the athlete securing an edge, the less scrupulous will look for an edge. That being said the article is complete garbage, everything inside of it is based on hearsay.

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                      And according to USADA, an organization with a far greater international reputation than that writer, he tested negative and has not failed a test yet.
                      You can't trust what they say because they are involved in the cover-up

Why would Hausier lie? It would cost him years of reputation and money. No one hires a lying journalist.

He is far more unbias than USADA and GBP

Comment

Working...
                      X