Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you lost any respect for Wlad after what he has done to Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely. Disregard the Haye fight, the way he has treated Chisora is nothing short of a disgrace.

Comment

I wont lose an ounce of respect for him.................... ONLY................... IF............. The injury is 100% legit and he's not just saying that to get out of fighting Chisora ONLY to fight Haye. Wladimir doesn't have to do things like that to land a Haye fight it's Haye who needs to come out of his own to make that fight because the truth is Wladimir doesn't need Haye, he can retire today and he will be an ATG but Haye? lolzz

I respect all fighters but lets be honest here Haye's legacy compared to Wladimir's is like Bradley's legacy compared to Pacquiao or Floyd, it's just not there yet and being that he's already contemplating retirement in October it seems like he wont surpass Wladimir

Comment

Originally posted by British Pride View Post
        I had very little respect for him before but now i have none what so ever.
        Same here but thats what you can expect from a Klitschko.

Comment

Do you want to see the Haye fight or not TS?

The guy is trying to make it a done deal, its not like Chisora had any chance of winning or he earned his shot and was just cast aside.
          Last edited by Spray_resistant; 03-05-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Funny how the same guys who were crying that Wlad was fighting Chisora, are now crying that's he's not fighting him.

Comment

not at all i want him to beat haye i dont need another bumb of the month club

Comment

What's funnier is how Wlad is getting the pass but Haye got a ton of ish when this happened to him.

There's no really way to know if any injury is 100% legit. Either you believe them both or you don't believe either of them, unless you're biased of course.

Comment

I GAINED respect for Wlad.

I thought he was using Chisora/Adamek to duck Haye. Wlad dispelled that pretty quick with this awesome and honorable move.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                    What's funnier is how Wlad is getting the pass but Haye got a ton of ish when this happened to him.

There's no really way to know if any injury is 100% legit. Either you believe them both or you don't believe either of them, unless you're biased of course.
                    Maybe because he avoided Vlad to fight nobody and then avoided Vitali to fight Valuev

Vlad is avoiding Chisora to fight Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      Funny how the same guys who were crying that Wlad was fighting Chisora, are now crying that's he's not fighting him.
                      Really? Seems to me that many of the Haye fans are applauding him for it, whilst all the normally staunch Klitschko fans are rightly calling him out on this nonsense. I was never massively high on the Chisora fight, nor do I particularly like what I've seen of Chisora as a person, but a contract is a contract and Wlad's failed to honour that twice now, costing Chisora potential fights and forcing him to remain inactive for upwards of nine months until he realistically can fight again. That's simply not cool at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X