Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of breasts do you like best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of breasts do you like best?

Well everyone here I'm sure enjoys a nice set of **** on a woman. But there are so many different types. You got all different shapes and sizes dime nipples, pancake nipples, pale nipples, A Cup or G cup. What type do you prefer?

I like a nice set of **** that are rather perky no bigger than a c cup and mediocre size nipples not too small not to big and black

b cups or c cups nothing bigger.

Comment

double ds with pink/light brown 1/2" nipples

Comment

A tight B or C, any nipple works for me but one of my first gf's had pink puffy nips and I loved them, the thing that kind of sucks is I've had over 10 girls since then and not one had pink puffs !

Comment

bigger the better playa... my baby mama's **** are gettin bigger cuz of the milk, and im like a kid in a candy store w/ that

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
            bigger the better playa... my baby mama's **** are gettin bigger cuz of the milk, and im like a kid in a candy store w/ that
            thats always good when you want milk and cookies

Comment

Honestly, B's and C's are just about perfect.

Comment

Big ones with medium/well proportioned sized nipples. Nipples that take up the whole bottom part of the tittie are gross.

Comment

I like DD and E cups. I like my nipples and I like to tit **** and I like to bite and leave marks and bruises.

I like cleavage and I like to see big boobs

Comment

Any kind but she cant just have nipples..

Comment

Working...
                    X