Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Hits Harder - Valero or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been talkin down Valero the last couple days but i would say very few fighters have his type of power. i really dont think Hatton has 1 punch KO powerl like Valero even though hatton can pack a punch as well!

Comment

I voted Valero. I'm not convinced Hatton has as much power as some claim.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Hatton don't really knock anyone out unless they shot to pieces like castillo

Comment

Valero or George Foreman?

I'm tempted to go for Valero.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
            Valero fights at 135, Hatton has demonstrated power as high as 147 and has proven KO's against world elite and ATG's. I'm afraid not enough evidence to support that Valero has more power. P4P sure, but more total power? Nah, I go with Hatton.
            What power hatton has shown at 147???Collazo rocked him and he sure didnt to **** to him and with Floyd he got KTFo so explain that???Now in 140 hes powerful but not up there buddy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
              What power hatton has shown at 147???Collazo rocked him and he sure didnt to **** to him and with Floyd he got KTFo so explain that???Now in 140 hes powerful but not up there buddy!!!
              hatton knocked collazo down at 147. something that even the supposedly ultra powerful berto couldn't do

Comment

^^Collazo was off balance, Berto still hits harder than Ricky Hatton.

Comment

hatton knocked collazo down at 147. something that even the supposedly ultra powerful berto couldn't do
                  Man you cant be ****in serious Collazo took rickys punches llike nothing and the man didnt Knock him down like that he was off balance and you no it so stop it your man aint **** up in the W.W so make sure he stays down there were he belongs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
                    Man you cant be ****in serious Collazo took rickys punches llike nothing and the man didnt Knock him down like that he was off balance and you no it so stop it your man aint **** up in the W.W so make sure he stays down there were he belongs!!!
                    why are you so mad just cus ricky is a better fighter than cotto and has a much better chin and punches harder too

Comment

why are you so mad just cus ricky is a better fighter than cotto and has a much better chin and punches harder too
                      Wow, I don't like to hate on nobody but what stupidity!

Comment

Working...
                      X