No announcement yet.

Don King Agrees With Mayweather: He's "On The Money"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don King Agrees With Mayweather: He's "On The Money"

mofo why you trying to grab users cookies with your shi.ty azz script? i have reported you already..

this is what he tried to embed:

"http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/PVSax0fATI4"

Comment

Originally posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
      mofo why you trying to grab users cookies with your shi.ty azz script? i have reported you already..

this is what he tried to embed:

Stop being an ass....... that code means that I have embedded a privacy-enhanced video from youtube.

http://www.google.com/support/youtub...edMode#privacy

Enabling privacy-enhanced mode for embedded videos

Like most web properties, YouTube uses what are known as cookies to collect information. Cookies can be used to store data about the user's computer or the user watching a video. YouTube uses cookies to help maintain the integrity of video statistics, prevent fraud and to improve the site experience, among other things. We use cookies on both youtube.com and on videos embedded from youtube.com.

We've been working to give our users more options and control over these cookies. One such option is the privacy-enhanced mode for our embed player. This mode restricts YouTube's ability to set cookies for a user who views a web page that contains a privacy-enhanced YouTube embed video player, but does not click on the video to begin playback. YouTube may still set cookies on the user's computer once the visitor clicks on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.

Enabling privacy-enhanced mode

If you'd like to enable the privacy-enhanced mode for a video that you're about to embed on another site, simply:

Find the video that you'd like to embed.
      On the video play page, to the right of the video, you'll see the video's embed code. Directly below the embed code, you'll see various options, including the Enable privacy-enhanced mode checkbox.
      Click the checkbox to select and enable privacy-enhanced mode on the video that you're about to embed.
      Copy the video's embed code and paste the code into the section of the site where you'd like the video embedded. The video will be embedded in privacy-enhanced mode.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        Stop being an ass....... that code means that I have embedded a privacy-enhanced video from youtube.
        Hahaha, owned.

For all the stupidity that I've seen from this site.... No one is capable of such task (i.e. cross-site scripting).

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
          Hahaha, owned.

For all the stupidity that I've seen from this site.... No one is capable of such task (i.e. cross-site scripting).
          XSS is easy with an iframe...

Comment

Working...
          X