No announcement yet.

How do I tighten up loose skin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I tighten up loose skin?

I recently lost 15 lbs, not fast at all, thought it was healthy enough but I seem to have some loose skin, not rolls of it.. but its noticeable.

How can I tighten up my skin? Do more weight training then I have been? Eat more proteins? chicken? Im not looking to get ripped, just more toned with tighter skin. Any help is appreciated.

i think there is need of the personal trainer, who help you in your exercise
    that would tight your muscle.

Comment

From what i understand loose skin is near impossible to get rid of...
      Take for example Some pregnant women skin goes back to normal after having a baby without exercise ,most others are never the same and would need surgery to correct it !
      One of my closest mates lost 50lbs and hes got loose skin and no matter how hard he trains he cant get rid of it
      Obviously it all depends on how much weight you've lost and how elasticated your skin is etc
      If you have only lost 15 lbs then i would think yours wont be to bad would it !?

Comment

it will tighten up on its own or not at all.... but you could put on 15 lbs of muscle to replace the fat... that would stretch the skin tight again

Comment

i have a similair problem in my ab region. I always had a small tire but lost about 15-20lbs. I seem to have skin hanging in my love handle region...seems like it will never tighten up

Comment

You can tighten up loose skin, on one condition.. you didnt lose your weight really fast.

When you're overweight and loosing weight, your body and skin needs time to adjust to the weightloss, so if you lost it fast (100lbs in 6 months letss ay), I doubt you can tighten up skin unless you become a bodybuilder with huge arms, legs, chest.

If you lose around 2-3 lbs per week with cardio and weight training, when your about 60-40lbs clsoe to your ideal weight, you need to step up your weight training to keep the skin more toned and tighten it up.

A nutrionist could help you on whats best to eat during that time (boiled chicken, etc), but the best idea is to consult your doctor and then go to a gym and talk and then work with a trainer who can help you more.

You can tighten up loose skin, its not myth. Just depends how you do it.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X