Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 Year Old Girl Murdered By Detroit Police During A Raid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Look at this clown trying to justify this indiscriminate murder for a young girl. He doesn't question the police version of events but rather puts 100% of his faith in their story.

Next he will tell us Rodney King was at fault since he able to dodge the batons.
    He's a scumbag for posting that way, but that doesn't change the fact that Rodney King deserved that beating.

The only fault w/ what the L.A cops did was doing it in public. They should do what the NYPD does and take him back to the station, give him a cup of coffee and then take him to the basement and beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
      He's a scumbag for posting that way, but that doesn't change the fact that Rodney King deserved that beating.

The only fault w/ what the L.A cops did was doing it in public. They should do what the NYPD does and take him back to the station, give him a cup of coffee and then take him to the basement and beat the **** out of him.

Comment

Surprise surprise

Comment

Look at this clown trying to justify this indiscriminate murder for a young girl.
          Let's examine EXACTLY what you are claiming here:

"indiscriminate murder".

It's implying that the young girl was deliberately shot by police officers entirely at random. Do you honestly think that was the case? That police were looking for some house to kick in so they could shoot a minor dead? Or does it make sense that a firearm went off during a struggle?

I'm not necessarily taking the side of police in this situation, but some strong counterpoint is required against the hyperbole in this thread. I know it's fun and rebellious to pretend to hate the police (until **** goes down and then guess who you call!) but look at what the police are saying happened. And ask yourself which scenario makes the most sense.

The other factor in this is the absolute absence of outrage when an alleged murderer guns down an unarmed high school student in the street. Or when an unarmed girl is caught in the crossfire between gang members on a busy street. Or when a gang member shoots and kills a three and a six year old. In 1991 in LA thirty six children died as a result of drive by shootings and a further 300 or so of them were injured. Where is the outrage?

There has to be an investigation into this of course. There has to be. One tragic death is too many. But the path to the truth is not found through outright lies.

Next he will tell us Rodney King was at fault since he able to dodge the batons.
          I don't think that there is any doubt that the LAPD acted appallingly in the Rodney King case. The two passengers in the vehicle were arrested without incident though.

guns don't "accidentally go off."

somebody pulls the trigger.
          In 2006 26% of all firearms related injuries in the US were accidental. This amounted to 16,500 separate occurrences. Guns clearly sometimes "accidentally go off".

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/injury.htm

Comment

What he said ^^

I'm not a police lap dog or apologist; I just live in the real world where hard decisions happen and sometimes **** goes bad. I'm sorry I don't live in the fantasy world you do where cops are infallible and criminals turn themselves in without a struggle.

Comment

Working...
            X