No announcement yet.

Be honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
    I love danny garica, canelo and rios. But i do think at least one of them will get exposed. But by no means do i hate them, and i really dont even want to see them lose.
    I guess you missed Abril and Rios fight.

Comment

.................................................. ......

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        Rios hasn't been exposed?
        undefeated baby. so anyone say he been exposed its

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          undefeated baby. so anyone say he been exposed its
          when your a nationalistic drone who isn't even a real Mexican, am not surprised you would say Rios is undefeated.

Comment

Wanting to see someone lose and get exposed are both similar but different. Being exposed means a boxer has a weakness to expose which is usually covered up by careful match making. You can lose without being exposed. For instance I would say Garcia exposed Khan's chin. Cotto lost to Mayweather but was not exposed in any way. If Rios lost to Pacman in a war it's not exposing Rios, but if he lost to JMM because of counter punching it would be because he has shown that he has trouble with counter punchers. Exposing someone means capitalizing on their weaknesses which another hasn't been able to but is apparent to the fans. To answer your question yes saying you want to see someone exposed does mean you want to seem them lose, but it's not a stupid and malicious as you make it seem.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              I would hate him too if he was making me look like an idiot rooting against and him proving me wrong, like for example you claiming he was scared and ducking the ghost only to find out he chose to fight him after the ghost was looking his best
              oh im sure i said that! Was that the same thread where you said there no better fighter than Manny Pacquiao and that you said he was the greatest fighter of your era?

Comment

when your a nationalistic drone who isn't even a real Mexican, am not surprised you would say Rios is undefeated.
                First off I was born in Mexico, both mom and dad are mexican, didnt learn english till I was 8, moved to amercia at 6, but whatever you cubans are all the same, hate mexican for whatever reasons.

Rios still undefeated. but if you think he got exposed in the abril fight cool, you dont have to agree with me nor do you have to turn **** into a racial matter.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  oh im sure i said that! Was that the same thread where you said there no better fighter than Manny Pacquiao and that you said he was the greatest fighter of your era?
                  You even made a thread about you dumba$$, but I don't blame you trying to deny it cause even an idiot like you know what a stupid comment that was you made below

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Berto has been floating around the 147 division for some time now. Wondering id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat, and if so....Would he now fight Guerrero?

Comment

You even made a thread about you dumba$$, but I don't blame you trying to deny it cause even an idiot like you know what a stupid comment that was you made below
                    2nd biggest dope on the site....:AOR: where did i say he was ducking him...Like you said? I didnt and you didnt prove shlt:AOR:! You cant you lame! hehehheeeeeeee! nice try you failure!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      First off I was born in Mexico, both mom and dad are mexican, didnt learn english till I was 8, moved to amercia at 6, but whatever you cubans are all the same, hate mexican for whatever reasons.

Rios still undefeated. but if you think he got exposed in the abril fight cool, you dont have to agree with me nor do you have to turn **** into a racial matter.
                      Just one question can you speak Spanish?!

Comment

Working...
                      X