Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Burns: After Vazquez, I Want Adrien Broner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
    Vasquez will outbox burns.. that cat is super awkward and underrated... he could possibly even beat broner imo
    This cat lost twice to ginger, once when ginger was 15 years old. Broner gives him a nasty beating!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      This cat lost twice to ginger, once when ginger was 15 years old. Broner gives him a nasty beating!
      i have to admit i havent seen those fights but i doubt vasquez is the same fighter he was 7 years ago

Comment

And righfully so, He can sell tickets while Broner hasnt shown he can sellout an arena.

Sorry but not everything has to be in america. The fight over in scotland can make much more money!
        Not saying it has to be in America, I think the most money they can make would be in Scotland. However, I doubt the fight would make that much to pay Burns, let alone have anything left for Broner.

Comment

Burns is getting the same amount of hate that he would if he fought a Liam Walsh or Jose OCampo, except he's taking on the next best thing after Broner. Funny to see how hyped Vazquez is, he's struggled against a fighter not as disciplined as Burns before.

Comment

DUDE,u do realize vasquez was about the same age rite? and he was smaller not to mention ppl actually felt canelo lost one of the fights. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              burns should be applauded for taking on vasquez, this won't be an easy fight for both guys

vasquez doesnt let his hands go very often and i'm pretty sure this fight will be very close...in which case burns will probably get the decision and be criticized for it

its funny because people are already foreseeing a robbery

i'd like to see burns face broner in the states because he often doesn't get the credit he deserves and win or lose his stock could only increase...especially if broner is able to stir things up at 140 afterwards
              why wouldnt everybody think it will be a robbery they are figthing in the UK its pretty much a given

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with losing to canelo.It was a close fight.
                Canelo is just the better fighter carnal.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                  Vasquez will outbox burns..
                  certainly very possible, and i hope he does.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    Burns is getting the same amount of hate that he would if he fought a Liam Walsh or Jose OCampo, except he's taking on the next best thing after Broner. Funny to see how hyped Vazquez is, he's struggled against a fighter not as disciplined as Burns before.
                    have you seen Burns figth he is not that great himselfe i will take Vazquez anyday of the week to win but he wont win not in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      DUDE,u do realize vasquez was about the same age rite? and he was smaller not to mention ppl actually felt canelo lost one of the fights. smh.
                      yeah canelo got a gift.Dont act like broner didnt get one as well.
                      The fight was close.

Comment

Working...
                      X