Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else suprised Malignaggi hasn't accused GGG of using steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG has been fighting at more or less the same weight since the amateurs with the same style. Watch his amateur fight with Bute. He's just transitioned well into the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
      Since when does steroids increase speed,but I do agree that every hard puncher shouldn't automatically be accused of steroid use.
      I wonder why all those sprinters took steroids? It must be for the sexy muscles.
      Last edited by HarvardBlue; 07-26-2015, 09:24 PM.

Comment

I'm actually surprised nobody has accused GGG or KOvalev for that matter. If I were Cotto or Canelo(whoever wins between the two) I would ask for USADA testing for a Golovkin fight anyway along with a nice catchweight of no more than 156lbs(If Ward needs 164 for the "A" side GGG can take the catchweight since he'll never be the A side against them). I don't fully trust any fighter that has yet to be tested(if you duck testing you obviously have something to hide imo). I wish every fight in the Top 10 had in competition random Olympic style drug testing at the very least. IMO GGG isn't on PED's... he's just been fighting mostly cans that make him look better than he really is at a world class level.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
          GGG hasn't done anything suspicious , like turning down the biggest fight in history because he didn't want to take a blood test.
          Neither did Manny or Porter but that doesn't stop him from accusing them of steroid usage.

Guy is just insecure and hates the fact he'll never be considered a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            GGG hasn't done anything suspicious , like turning down the biggest fight in history because he didn't want to take a blood test.
            Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            Neither did Manny or Porter but that doesn't stop him from accusing them of steroid usage.

Guy is just insecure and hates the fact he'll never be considered a great fighter.

Comment

After August 1st, Garcia will also be on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyRebel View Post
                I'm actually surprised nobody has accused GGG or KOvalev for that matter. If I were Cotto or Canelo(whoever wins between the two) I would ask for USADA testing for a Golovkin fight anyway along with a nice catchweight of no more than 156lbs(If Ward needs 164 for the "A" side GGG can take the catchweight since he'll never be the A side against them). I don't fully trust any fighter that has yet to be tested(if you duck testing you obviously have something to hide imo). I wish every fight in the Top 10 had in competition random Olympic style drug testing at the very least. IMO GGG isn't on PED's... he's just been fighting mostly cans that make him look better than he really is at a world class level.
                You can be tested multiple times and still be accused of PEDs. Happens everywhere all the time.

Comment

GGG hasn't done anything suspicious , like turning down the biggest fight in history because he didn't want to take a blood test
                  That's what made me suspicious, all the BS spewed by the Mayweathers didn't matter to me. It was Pac's actions and excuses that made me suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Nothin about GGG says PED'S he seems to lack stamina,is not fast at all. He is just good at cutting of the ring and setting his shots up

Looks like he has a good gas tank to me fam.

Comment

Since Paulie joined Haymon he acts like he got brainwashed or is on some kind of very strange drugs/shrooms.

Comment

Working...
                      X