No announcement yet.

Anything Wrong With You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I don't have any real conditions, but I'm ugly as ****.

I also drink too much,
    so I'm pretty sure my liver and kidneys would b1tch slap me if they could.

an ugly drunk it doesn't get uglier than that homie

Comment

I just remembered, a couple of years ago, I volunteered here at school to get an EKG done, letting nursing students' practice on people, and mine came back that I had Right Ventricular Hypertrophy.

So I guess I should see a doc for that.

Comment

i got a cyst on my anus.. i pop it everytime its ripe with pus abd blood but shtt keeps coming back.. im not sure if its a hemorrhoid or what not..

Comment

Not sure if it's an actual condition but I bounce my (usually right) leg vigorously and uncontrollably when I'm reading or just doing whatever on my laptop. I think I do it pretty much every time I sit down or try to concentrate on something. Even while typing this post I'm doing it.

I don't really attribute it to nervousness or anxiety because I'm neither when I'm doing it.

And when reading long passages, my eyes tend to skip around the text and I feel like I can't focus or concentrate on what I'm reading. My eyes wander around or move faster than the speed at which I am reading. Then I get overwhelmed and tend to just skim through the paragraphs. I wonder if that could be something to do with ADD, ADHD, or OCD.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            i got a cyst on my anus.. i pop it everytime its ripe with pus abd blood but shtt keeps coming back.. im not sure if its a hemorrhoid or what not..
            That's hemorrhoids mate, popping them sounds painful as fck, I don't think you should do that.

Comment

I have cerebral palsy. Thankfully it's not as bad as some of the people you see drooling and having to live most of their life in a wheelchair, and I can pretty much lead a normal life - I can drive, exercise, and walk around without much hassle, it just looks hilarious to some, and bizarre to little kids.

The only annoying drawbacks are having almost zero balance, so things like standing in one place for any amount of time is difficult, and riding a bike is pretty much impossible.
              I also can't develop any leg strength, and my core is weak, but as I said I can still train.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

an ugly drunk it doesn't get uglier than that homie
                Yeah bro.

But I don't look as ugly when I'm drunk.

Beer googles work on mirrors too.

Comment

I got a 90 panel allergy test done, I was allergic to 44 of the things they tested! Luckily I wasn't allergic to any of the foods.

They gave me Flonase and Zyrtec and I was supposed to start allergy shots this week. The Flonase gave me terrible insomnia so I quit that.

My blood pressure was high! 140/96 average... but then the black lady with the bad attitude at work quit and my blood pressure miraculously came back to normal, 110/175.

Comment

I'm slightly disturbed, nothing out of the ordinary though.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                      Anyone here have a condition, ailment, illness they're going through that they'd like to share?

I've been pretty healthy my whole life, other than insomnia and ADD, no other issues until recently.

I started going to the gym in January of this year. From my second day at the gym forward, I've been battling a very consistent ache and stiffness on the right side of my lower back. Not too painful but it's always there. It hurts more when I stand up and for the first 4-5 steps I take. Once I'm up and right, the pain is pretty much gone.

I've had this for 5 months. I barely got x-rays done and it turns out I have arthritis on my (2) lower vertebrae. There's nothing that can be done but manage the pain and it limits any exercises I can do. Sucks. Not sure what to expect later on in life or how much worse this will get.
                      http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no...FVBhfgodcqkCGw

This reinforces your joints, so arthritis gets obliterated. Trust me, don't take it 3 times daily like it says... You'll be pretty close to dying, I would know.
                      Start off once a day for a week & then once every couple days. Figure it out for yourself, honestly.

Comment

Working...
                      X