What are your thoughts of junior gong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J-Gong is everything I want to be in a man

Comment

junior gong is one of boxingscene's best posters.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        well you only been here this month.

how can you judge a person who been here years, and has vouches of multiple different person vouching for him yet you trying to dismiss him in what your 1 month at most experience?

He knows his boxing, he speaks facts probably does not put it in a sugar coat way but he does and the fact is only Mayweather die hard fans hate him.
        I can judge the person for the simple, obviously overlooked fact by some of you, fact of him calling me gay and racist for making a simple post that dissected Manny's resume. Also everyone who's vouched is a certified Floyd hater...

Comment

Me, when I see the name Junior Gong Under Last Post:

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/2/1/n/4/21n4A/tumblr_m14dcxwcE01r4cqijo1_400.gif[/IMG]

And me, after reading that post:

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/T/1/Q/1T1Q2/ku-medium%20%285%29.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Junior Dong doesn't know shit about boxing. His sole purpose on this forum appears to be mindlessly hating Floyd and his fans.

Comment

Lol this turned out exactly how I knew it would.... but... does anyone else feel like Jr is kinda acting like cotto and ducking this obvious up and comer

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                Lol this turned out exactly how I knew it would.... but... does anyone else feel like Jr is kinda acting like cotto and ducking this obvious up and comer
                I don't think he's online

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I don't think he's online
                  The classic ask my promoters excuse

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Junior Dong doesn't know shit about boxing. His sole purpose on this forum appears to be mindlessly hating Floyd and his fans.
                    Spot on. He's always calling everyone racist, when he is in fact himself, since his unfortunate join date. Just put him on ignore like most posters that don't suck off Manny, Bob Arum, Top Rank(or any fighter associated with Top Rank) , or Freddie Roach have already. Also the Karma doesn't really mean shit around here. You'll see a lot of morons with green k since they make threads just to give green k lol... quite pathetic to even have the rep when these bozos do that(the funniest part is it's in the pinoy lounge LOL). If you are a Floyd fan(even if you only like his in the ring skills and don't like that "Money" persona or his out of the ring antics) you will be hated on and they'll find anything to give you red k anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
                      I've noticed he's quick to call someone racist just for the simple fact that they don't cradle Manny Pacquiao's nuts like he does(He's tries saying he's unbiased and not a fanboy but everyone knows better). He red k'd me for making a post in the Mayweather vs Pacquiao master thread that had nothing racial at all... just facts about how Manny's resume is suspect compared to others that they call Fraud. In his red k he's calls me a gay racist spastic **** lol. Has anyone that doesn't swing on Pac's nuts had a decent encounter with this deluded ****? He also called me gay yet he seems to have a major crush on both Manny and Floyd since he seems to only post in threads about those two. I mean who else calls someone a bum sniffer? Or gimps lol?
                      Lol you're questioning someone else after making that idiotic statement?

Comment

Working...
                      X