Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Fanboy of the Year: 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although he/she is no longer with us let's not forget many of the delusional and downright comical posts WarRios gave us leading up to the Pac/Rios fight.
    R.I.P

Comment

Lmao at "maniac racism" but it's between jsfd and pacboy. But can't really tell the difference between pacboy check hook and two sweet hooks. They're all one in the same

Comment

Mayweather Fans: defending Khan cherrypick, Canelo catchweight.

Cotto Fans: saying Cotto is back cause he beat ****ing Delvin Rodriguez, think he has a chance against Martinez.

Pacquiao Fans: red kaying mutha****ers, think Poochiao is back cause he beat Rios, praying he doesn't fight Provo.

*Any fan who photoshopped their favorite fighter into a fantasy knockout moment.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Lmao at "maniac racism" but it's between jsfd and pacboy. But can't really tell the difference between pacboy check hook and two sweet hooks. They're all one in the same
          and then "thuggery maniac"

pure comedy.

thuggery is an ATG poster though, ppl only make sport of him because he is merciful and allows it. His wrath draws upon the spirits of thousands of fallen aztec warriors that would devour your soul and incinerate the alts around you.

WAR thuggery!!

Comment

what about the guy who was always saying that rios was going to send manny to the moon in every pac/rios thread? don't remember his name, but the coment was always the same. "gonna send manny to the moon"

he also was saying broner was going to beat the shlt out of maidana

is a floyd/broner fan i suppose

Comment

I'm so terrible at remembering names in general but the way these alts pop up and fade away in a matter of months makes it all the more difficult to remember who says what. Especially the Chavez jr ones.....there were like two or three that cracked me up but they faded away like Jr's weed buzz did.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                TS gives me so much shit for adoring KING Cotto. There is no way I don't have this award locked up.

I created a new nickname for my favorite fighter FFS and at least 5 or 6 posters here use it now. That should about cinch my spot in the poll and the win.
                You do make a good case for yourself, I must admit. Golovkin is hot on your trail though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  what about the guy who was always saying that rios was going to send manny to the moon in every pac/rios thread? don't remember his name, but the coment was always the same. "gonna send manny to the moon"

Check sig lol.

Comment

This entire place made like $250,000 a year based off of clicks from anti-Mayweather sentiment...now they're stuck cupping ashes on the floor talking about what a coward he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback

hectari?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X