• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Donaire ain't beating Mares.
    lmfaaooo.

mares is getting pancaked by donaire.

Comment

• Mares won by one or two points. Anything wider than that and you're just a hater/nuthugger. Even the 116-110 scorecards were way too wide, but this is california and the bigger star is mexican so I should have expected this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        you honestly believe the 120-106 score card...
        Nah t was crazy but Mares won Comfortably. I had 116-110.. What about you???Moreno needed to take it from the champ, you cant do that by backing up and getting knocked down.. Come on.. dont hate people..

Comment

• Showtime announcers had it right 114-112.mares is a dirty ****er!

Comment

• That 120-106 scorecard was horrible. But the right guy won the fight.

Comment

• Mares won by WIDE margin.

Comment

• bryan kenny telling it like it is mother fckers. That is an unbiased opinion. thats exactly how i saw it and went

Comment

• LMAO at all the posters claiming Moreno would school Mares 10-2 ended up being the other way around, just goes to show all the Haters trying to hold a Mexican Down!

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                    Showtime announcers had it right 114-112.mares is a dirty ****er!
                    You are a ****en hater!!! Vete a la verga puto!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Donaire ain't beating Mares.
                      Donaire with two healthy hands would pose a serious threat to Mares. He wouldn't be able to pressure relentlessly against a counter-puncher with power, and Nonito doesn't have a faulty chin either.

Comment

Working...
                      X