Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact is that Kessler-Ward REALLY got stopped for a different reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    did you not watch the fight? he was telling his trainer he couldn't see by the 6th-7th round. He kept repeating it.
    That doesn't mean he wanted it stopped, his trainer asked him if he wanted it stopped and he said no.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
      That doesn't mean he wanted it stopped, his trainer asked him if he wanted it stopped and he said no.
      actually, he didn't respond. Everytime his trainer asked, "Do you want me to stop it?" he would stay quiet.

"I cant see"
      "Do you want me to stop it?"
      "..........."

Even the commentators stated Kessler appeared to be looking for a way out. But let me guess, it was because they were "biased yanks" right?

Comment

did you not watch the fight? he was telling his trainer he couldn't see by the 6th-7th round. He kept repeating it.
        i didnt know that man. i havent watched the fight on tv yet im down loading it as we speak. i was at the fight and i just thought that the ref wanted to give kessler a decision loss instead of stopping it or kess retiring on his stool. every one was booing when the ref called time.

Comment

kessler was way behind and taking big shots and he couldn't land anything... there was no reason for it to continue

Comment

actually, he didn't respond. Everytime his trainer asked, "Do you want me to stop it?" he would stay quiet.

"I cant see"
            "Do you want me to stop it?"
            "..........."

Even the commentators stated Kessler appeared to be looking for a way out. But let me guess, it was because they were "biased yanks" right?
            Whatever mate, I thought he said no, but you obviously know better than me. I didn't hear the commentators say that either but I guess I must be a Kessler nuthugger and disregard all biased yanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              Those little scratches on Kesslers face that "supposably" made the doc stop the fight right after Ward handed him some nice flush shots, well those scratches made hundreds of other cuts I have seen fighters finish fights with look like axe chops.

C'mon guys, we all know why the fight got stopped.
              You mustve seen it on a stream. On a tv screen it was two huge gashes over each eyelid.

Both consequences of Wards billy goat head rushes/
              Kessler wanted the fight stopped earlier
              Yes, he was complaining about his vision in the middle rounds to his corner, which kept pushing him out there.

Comment

He was gonna lose anyway.

Comment

it doesnt matter. it mightve cost ward a point in case he wouldve been able to stop kessler, but who cares? ward sure doesnt with that pretty belt around his waist and another W on his record. we will see if it makes a diffrence in the bracket.. and thats all assuming he wouldve stopped him which isnt for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
                    Whatever mate, I thought he said no, but you obviously know better than me. I didn't hear the commentators say that either but I guess I must be a Kessler nuthugger and disregard all biased yanks.
                    You may have seen a different broadcast? I saw the Showtime broadcast.

Comment

cuts were bad though, they weren't light at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X