Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW the fact that Pac vs Mayweather at Cowboy stadium...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    this fight aint rigged, people are just lookin past cotto. i cant understand why people are lookin at him as if he's a stepping stone or something.
    Because that is what he is.

Comment

Cotto is being severly underestimated. Everyone is in for a shock on November 14th. Cotto is going to shock the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        Because that is what he is.
        pac's not your boy, he ain't making no good ol' fighter and making him come up 17 pounds

he's actually coming up in weight, so please avoid mixing up the fighters you know

pac: fighting a natural 147 pounder at 145

floyd: fighting a natural 130 pounder at 147

see the difference?

Comment

naaw man i'm not taking this down A and B it's something that needs to be said. just like how football ref's are calling ****. How Tom Brady get's his own calls. I respect pac first and foremost but i hate, HATE to say this... it's boxing... wow i feel filthy now. i've been watching this sport for 20years now. and have seen it at it's highs and lows and there is nothing that i hate more that something that could be fixed. or a **** call...

I dunno i just think they are ****ting all over cotto it's like there is no respect for your opponent even tho he's a champ as well... when in the past years has a champ had to drop weight for his opponent? and make it a catch weight title fight. To be honest i think that cotto is legit he's fought waaaaaay more cream of the crop opposition...but he's **** now... at least that's when every body and their mother is thinking. Pac on the cover of timmmeeeee before the fight... talking about mayweather and him in cowboys stadium a billion dollar stadium... like honestly do you see what i mean at least with other fights trash talk was said back and forth about how this can't beat that blah blah... but and cowboys stadium and time mag that's a ****ing tomb stone right there...

I guarantee, ****ING GUARANTEE PAC will win by murder...

****ING GUARANTEE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
            naaw man i'm not taking this down A and B it's something that needs to be said. just like how football ref's are calling ****. How Tom Brady get's his own calls. I respect pac first and foremost but i hate, HATE to say this... it's boxing... wow i feel filthy now. i've been watching this sport for 20years now. and have seen it at it's highs and lows and there is nothing that i hate more that something that could be fixed. or a **** call...

I dunno i just think they are ****ting all over cotto it's like there is no respect for your opponent even tho he's a champ as well... when in the past years has a champ had to drop weight for his opponent? and make it a catch weight title fight. To be honest i think that cotto is legit he's fought waaaaaay more cream of the crop opposition...but he's **** now... at least that's when every body and their mother is thinking. Pac on the cover of timmmeeeee before the fight... talking about mayweather and him in cowboys stadium a billion dollar stadium... like honestly do you see what i mean at least with other fights trash talk was said back and forth about how this can't beat that blah blah... but and cowboys stadium and time mag that's a ****ing tomb stone right there...

I guarantee, ****ING GUARANTEE PAC will win by murder...

****ING GUARANTEE!!!!
            I know a regular poster cant take a post down I was just saying you cant have this. Look its not going to be fixed. Who ever wins this fight should get a floyd fight and either fighter will make it a good fight. But You know your gonna get this crap that it was fixed since you put it out there. Also Tom Brady doesnt get his own calls. How many times have you seen Peyton Manning get shook up by a D and than cry to the refs and than all of a sudden whistles are blown. Im sorry it dont happen for one guy. If this fight is fixed than shame on boxing for fixing one of the biggest fights to happen this year. If not biggest. All we are going to hear is that Cotto still has an 0 on his record bc it was fixed. I dont not feel like signing on here everyday and seeing the fight was fixed thread just like we had to sit through the Margo cheated thread.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Cotto is being severly underestimated. Everyone is in for a shock on November 14th. Cotto is going to shock the world.
              If Im Cotto Im loving the fact that ppl are already talking a Pac Floyd fight in the Cowboys Stadium. I would be reading Time Mag and putting those articals right on my locker and right on the wall so I can read it every day. To the TS this happens all the time. You have Roy and Hops taking fights before their fight together. Are those fights gonna be fixed? (Even though they dont need to be). Just bc they are talking a big fight doesnt mean its gonna be fixed. There are alot of ppl out there that would rather see Pac vs Floyd over Cotto vs Floyd. Look at ESPN thats all they say when Floyds name comes up. I think its bc of Pacs speed or whatever and aggresiveness but you cant think its fixed come on.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post

Cant see it happening, Pac is too much for Cotto at this stage he has got cotto at the right time, Sometimes a fight is determined stuffs like that and a pre-Margarito cotto would have been a better bet to beat Pac...imo

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  i see what ur sayin. pac is the man right now. so no matter who he fights the casual fan and general public will look at the other guy as just an opponet except for floyd. thats how dumb the casual fan is.
                  the irony of Pac being the man after beating DLH & Hatton after Mayweather already did it..............

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                    the irony of Pac being the man after beating DLH & Hatton after Mayweather already did it..............
                    that's not ironic.... floyd retired cause he is *****-made and that ***git retired to duck mosley, cotto and margo.

Comment

Working...
                    X