Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Judah was mexican would he still be getting title shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Judah was mexican would he still be getting title shots?

i do not think so
    him fitting the prototype of black skilled fighter its whats keeping him in the title run
    yes
    21.43%
    no
    78.57%

If he was mexican, he would have looked upon as a hero.Fighting Cotto and Floyd not afraid to fight anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Butter View Post
      If he was mexican, he would have looked upon as a hero.Fighting Cotto and Floyd not afraid to fight anyone.
      for the most part, any mexican who is an action fighter gets this rep usually. Like it or not, Judah is an action fighter, which is why he gets title shots.

Comment

If Judah was Mexican they'd ask Soliman to stop giving him title shots.

Comment

If he was Mexican or Latino, he would have been rejected by now for not giving it his all in his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            for the most part, any mexican who is an action fighter gets this rep usually. Like it or not, Judah is an action fighter, which is why he gets title shots.
            Only time Judah is an action fighter is when he knows his back is up against a wall. When he was Champion he fought lesser competition and looked like total crap. He is a fighter that get up for the bigger names props to that but he aint' done ****. And i thought you of all people would tell it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
              If he was Mexican or Latino, he would have been rejected by now for not giving it his all in his fights.
              john ruiz *SMH*

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                Only time Judah is an action fighter is when he knows his back is up against a wall. When he was Champion he fought lesser competition and looked like total crap. He is a fighter that get up for the bigger names props to that but he aint' done ****. And i thought you of all people would tell it like it is.
                Tell it like what? You basically said what i said, lately, judah has been an action fighter, thats my entire point, having given it all against cotto, having at the very least, put up a fight against clottey, having given mayweather all he could handle for a few rounds, whatever, the point is, hes rarely in a ****ty fight lately, hes either getting his ass kicked, or kicking the ass, one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen Butter View Post
                  john ruiz *SMH*
                  hes puerto rican, the other people that also speak spanish

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                    hes puerto rican, the other people that also speak spanish
                    listen ferocity read, Jaguar's post again he said mexican or latino.

I deserve an apology from you. BTW I'm Boricua sonny.

Comment

Working...
                    X