Khan batters Kell Brock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Why are you against Khan-Brook?

Danny Garcia rematch is a decent back up plan but that's not the fight the fans want the fans want to see Khan vs Brook the two best WW's in Britian and two of the top 10 WW's in the world.
    My bad I didnt get to answer that in the previous thread.

If u look at Brook's career since signing with Eddie starting with Ndou it has been nothing but leeching off Khans name. Fight a bum, use Khan's name, rinse n repeat. His career has been built around cashing out on one big fight with Khan. They even ducked Chaves.
    Brook has been World level for 6 yrs and what has he accomplished? He is older than Khan too lol.

Khan had built a name himself before obsessing with Mayweathet.

Khan is held to such lofty standards by fans yet Brook is avoided the stick and some ppl actually blame Khan for Brook oppositon. At the end Khan can do whatever he will never be given credit Hattons and Frochs were anyways. We all know who would be getting booed in that one. Ppl simply wanna see Khan get sparked by "our Brook".

Then he proceeds to call him out while he lays on the canvas.

Finally the fight wouldve been made when they were thrown the 20 percent bone. Its on them now.

Comment

Some Uk fans should wake up and realize that Brook is probably the best champion they have. Some of their champions probably won't be champion much longer. I'll bet Frampton and DeGale lose their next fight and Khan won't bring a world title back to England in his 4 fights before he retires. I believe Brook will go down in boxing history as a better fighter than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        I hope Khan never gives him the payday

Only way this fight should happen is if Brook puts together 4 solid wins and becomes a millionaire

We'll see if he is still calling out Khan when he has much more to lose

Brook should be forced to challenge himself, he should be fighting tough opponents back to back
        Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
        It was pretty low of Brook to take a shot at Khan while he was KOed.
        Maybe the fact that Khan trashes Brook verbally in the media at least once a day had something to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          That guy who stopped him is smaller and clearly not as good as Brook.

It's an 'easier' fight, of course he'll look for that.
          So the guy who ended him in 4 is easier fight than Brook ?

I can turn that around and say Brook is struggling to fit in at 147.

"Clearly not as good as Brook "
          Lmao then you call Khan fans delusional. Look at each fighter's last 3 opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Maybe the fact that Khan trashes Brook verbally in the media at least once a day had something to do with that.
            Brook started this even when Khan was LWW cuz he wanted that payday. I mean youd think he would be worried about guys at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
              So the guy who ended him in 4 is easier fight than Brook ?

I can turn that around and say Brook is struggling to fit in at 147.

"Clearly not as good as Brook "
              Lmao then you call Khan fans delusional. Look at each fighter's last 3 opponents.
              He's not as good as Brook, it's just that simple. Brook is a better fighter in every department.

You know it, you're just bitter towards Brook for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post

Then stay off the canvass!

Comment

What I'm not getting is why is Brook entitled to fighting low level opponents, and in this case a guy who just got KO'd? Is this really the way to test this Sheffield guy?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    I hope Khan never gives him the payday

Only way this fight should happen is if Brook puts together 4 solid wins and becomes a millionaire

We'll see if he is still calling out Khan when he has much more to lose

Brook should be forced to challenge himself, he should be fighting tough opponents back to back
                    Where's the gif of khan getting dusted Bruno?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      Man, if you're a Brook fan, aren't you feeling sorry for him, and don't you wish he gets his big fight without using Khan's name? The obsession with Khan is ridiculous.
                      Not really considering Vargas is on record about negotiations and Danny Garcia has been called out to nothing but silence. Khan is running as we all know.

Khan on the other hand spent 3 years begging for a Floyd fight, a year begging for a Manny fight until it got to the point he had to go up in weight and get knocked out for a payday.

Yeah, Brook fans are feeling horrible XD

Comment

Working...
                      X