No announcement yet.

Jump Rope Tricks & Weird Pushups??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
    You know what bro....your absolutely right. I don't know why I respond. Thanks for checking me on that and I on't be taking the bait from now on.

Appreciate it
    There was no bait from me! And I dont know why you bother posting them If you dont really want anyone to say anything about them.

Weird! And you have actually anooyed me a normal calm and relaxed person and for someone so humble!

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      Bro, it's the internet. it can be used for whatever you want. You can promote yourself too. This guy knows boxing and wants to work with people who know it then by all means. The internet is an open forum to do whatever you want yo. This topic of how to use it is way off. Give jump rope tips or just don't answer the thread.

Are you envious of Barry and what he's doing? If so, then try it out. If not why not be supportive, he's not hurting anyone yo.
      I know that he knows boxing and training. I'm not even remotely trying to dispute that. It's great!

I promote myself plenty as well. I do it via my own promotional website though. I leave discussion forums for simple discussions because my promotion comes elsewhere. If I were to promote myself on here, as Barry does, I would put up my promotion videos etc and reply to the serious questions and it would relate to my videos and business.

What I don't do, is get sarcastic and smartass, after asking a question on an internet discussion forum and getting answers that are typical to an internet discussion forum.

Like I said, I don't mind anyone promoting themselves. For Christ sake though, just be open about it. Every post is replied to with a promotional video. It is cool! I don't care about that part of it.... At all, even a little bit

Just don't get sarcastic and smartassed with normal, every day, internet discussion replies. That's actually what this forum is for.

Comment

My youtube channel has over 300+ free training videos that are viewed globally. Here is what people are watching for free this month. Next week I'm off to The Netherlands to give a seminar to pro mixed martial artist and ki fighters. Of Course as usual I will record some of the training and put it up for free. I hope somebody will learn something.

When you have time and anyone else visit my Youtube Channel which has 300+ free training videos.

Thanks

Thanks for promoting your stuff again. Business savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          I know that he knows boxing and training. I'm not even remotely trying to dispute that. It's great!

I promote myself plenty as well. I do it via my own promotional website though. I leave discussion forums for simple discussions because my promotion comes elsewhere. If I were to promote myself on here, as Barry does, I would put up my promotion videos etc and reply to the serious questions and it would relate to my videos and business.

What I don't do, is get sarcastic and smartass, after asking a question on an internet discussion forum and getting answers that are typical to an internet discussion forum.

Like I said, I don't mind anyone promoting themselves. For Christ sake though, just be open about it. Every post is replied to with a promotional video. It is cool! I don't care about that part of it.... At all, even a little bit

Just don't get sarcastic and smartassed with normal, every day, internet discussion replies. That's actually what this forum is for.

Thanks Benny, Guy has wound me up big time over nothing! Im going for a walk!

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
            Actually I think he's right and you probably know them all anyway. Like you said your a teacher now not a student.

I got one though, stick the rope in your mouth whilst perfroming any excersize this gives the feeling of wearing a gumshield and help's with breathing. It also stops BS coming out of the mouth.
            I said I became a good teacher by being a student......... I now understand. Send me a private message and we can discuss whatever you want to discuss privately.

All you and anybody else need to know about me. Don't guess take my word for it

Sovereign Warriors’s Personalities: A moment with Barry Robinson Jr. of A Million Styles Boxing

So sure I guess these 4 links will be seen as defensive post. Small minds maybe. This all you or anyone on this forum needs to know about me and my intentions.

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is whack"

So for the last time if you have any new jump rope tricks i can show her that's what this thread iid/was about. If not Keep it moving man. Really no offense

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
              Also you can plank from elbows to hands on a yoga ball that one is good for building stability and using the stabilizing muscles fo balance. doing this one last is a killer lol cause everything is tired and all you feel is burn lol i hates it.
              Thanks bro, I will pass it on.

I forgot about Inch Worms! We use to do those in the military for like an hour when we were in trouble :/

The 2nd from last paragraph sounds like a monster! Im gonna try it myself today.

Good look
              See, this is the **** that gives it away Barry.

Simple, no discussion replies. You don't actually give a **** about Dudley wrote.

Yet, you write some bull**** about trying an exercise that is common to any and all fitness professionals, especially a military/boxing trainer. It's called 'building rapport' in the business world.

It is literally one of the very, very few things I dislike about internet discussions forums.

Promote, if you are here to promote.

What some people don't realise is that the guys who will listen and join up/buy are going to do so whether you pretend to be just another guy, that happens to only reply with promotional videos etc, or whether you just come out with why you are here showing good, well taught, well done training videos as a promotional/business tool.

What is so hard to get? Just be real.

Comment

I said I became a good teacher by being a student......... I now understand. Send me a private message and we can discuss whatever you want to discuss privately.

All you and anybody else need to know about me. Don't guess take my word for it

Sovereign Warriors’s Personalities: A moment with Barry Robinson Jr. of A Million Styles Boxing

So sure I guess these 4 links will be seen as defensive post. Small minds maybe. This all you or anyone on this forum needs to know about me and my intentions.

So for the last time if you have any new jump rope tricks i can show her that's what this thread iid/was about. If not Keep it moving man. Really no offense

Thanks for those vids Baz. Point proven.

BTW, if you're a professional trainer, from a military background, you know full ****ing well that people on a general boxing forum aren't going to know any great, new, amazing exercises that you haven't seen before mate.

Quit the smarmy attitude and just get real.

Or...even better idea....reply with another video promoting your business!

Last edited by BennyST; 12-05-2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

to Barry: vanity......
                  Last edited by NVSemin; 12-05-2012, 10:16 AM.

Comment

I said I became a good teacher by being a student......... I now understand. Send me a private message and we can discuss whatever you want to discuss privately.[/B][/B]All you and anybody else need to know about me. Don't guess take my word for it

To be honest I have no inclination In sending you a private note, I think you have shown your true colours and thats absolutely fine.

Infact any interest I did have is dwindling quickly, and to be honest you havent really shown me any new excersizes, I dont box I go to boxercise classes for fitness and the instructor goes throw all the excersizes I have seen on here and Im sure I could easily compete in any of those types of excersizes.

I know now not to watch any of your videos and have any input cos I dont know enough and I dont do videos of me in my sessions.
                    Last edited by rampant; 12-05-2012, 11:11 AM.

Comment

You got any new jump ripe trick or push ideas I can show my sister? She loves a challenge
                      "Hey everyone, here's a video of my sister exercising, that's not weird, right?"

Comment

Working...
                      X