Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael on Stephen Smith radio show.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is on Floyd. (BTW, I wouldn't give Pacquaio a shot at winning this fight. But I still think it's Floyd's fault if they don't fight.)

Comment

Everyone disagrees but we will never know the truth.

Arum been caught lying multiple times just recently so....

Comment

For someone so quick to put the blame on Floyd Dan was very vague. Dan didn't enlighten us with any new information. He's supposed to be plugged in and he sounds like 99% of the dumb asses on this site don't know ****.

Comment

No surprise here. The princess probably wanna choose Manny's haircut too.

Comment

Direct quotes:

Stephen a smith: "if this fight doesn't happen, what would be the reason?"

Dan Rafael: "Floyd."
            Last edited by jas; 02-07-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

it doesnt surprise me with floyd and his take it or leave it demands.

Comment

What's "new" in this interview is that Rafael really doesn't see this fight happening. He's saying he's been down this road so many times ("Groundhog Day"), that he can just sense it heading to nothing.

Comment

Cmon Floyd duck the fight. YOU CAN DO IT!

Comment

I hope no one breeds another Floyd again. World is better without mini Hitlers .

Comment

Dan has absolutely no new information, speaks vaguely and makes assumptions instead of facts. He hasn't changed his position in years. I do like Dan, but I don't think he really has any idea what's going on right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X