No announcement yet.

Broner calls Bradley the Winter Storm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put it this way..

i dont see bradley having too much of a "problem" with broner..

broner would get outpointed

people are forgetting how good bradley really is and have that pacman fight still in their mind..

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

Would love to see Bradley fight this kid and humble him this year but Golden Boy or Haymon would never let that happen.
      LMAO, the little bush couldn't even comment on Pac because he knew Arum would probably jump to make that fight happen just to retire GBP's little investment. Bradley would wipe the canvas with this dude too. Broner would probably quit on his stool after the 4th round due to frost bite because of the winter storm, lol.

Comment

Bradley spanks Broner at present moment..

Comment

Get Off Bradley Balls...most of you been hating on Bradley since the Pacquiao fight but when Broner say something about him now yall wanna jump on his side FUK OFF!

I Been a Bradley fan, yes the decision was BS but that doesn't mean Bradley is no longer a good fighter...Right Now Bradley beats Broner! (RIGHT NOW!) Just the more seasoned fighter at the moment, now in a few years if Broner continues to get better who knows but right now I think Bradley would out-work him

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Broner can make Pac fans like Bradley....now thats power!!!
            Exactly...how funny is that

Comment

Working...
            X