No announcement yet.

Golovkin exposed a little?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin exposed a little?

Obviously he got the win, was a little too much for rosado, but imo golovkin was kinda exposed by rosados movement. I see bigger and better fights in rosados future, as the kid seems to be constantly improving.

But yeah, point is...i see Martinez being a little too slick/skilled for golovkin at this point. As we witnessed tonight, golovkin has trouble with movement, which martinez is nonstop, not to mention slick with power.

Nope. If you followed Rosada recently and knew he's been working with and learning from Bernard Hopkins you'd know he would have his moments. This was expected.

Comment

Just saw the other thread at makes pretty much the same points. I dont see many having the potential to beat golovkin, but i believe martinez comes out on top with this matchup, assuming martinez legs/knees are good to go.

Golovkin-chavez jr would be a hell of a fight

Comment

Golovkin beat an amateur with 30 fights!

Comment

Martinez would destroy GGG after seeing how good Rosado did (who i was cheering for) I didn't expect Rosado to compete like that.

Comment

All I saw was GGG battering him around the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Nope. If you followed Rosada recently and knew he's been working with and learning from Bernard Hopkins you'd know he would have his moments. This was expected.
              I havent been following rosado too much, just casually watching his fights noticing he is improving into quite a fighter, 6 losses or not. I feel the future is only brighter for him. I dont know if he can ever be at the elite level, but i think he can certainly become a top contender, getting his fair ahare of wins here and there.

Point of thread was more about the hype behind golovkin. Obviously a hard puncher, but kind of exposed tonight

Comment

Funk no. I'm not one of his fanboys but, if anything, this fight nulled some of the arguments of his detractors. He took away the reach by making him backpedal and made him fight Golovkin's game. We assumed his movement was horrible but he actually did far better thaneexpected.

Comment

Lol @ "exposed"

Buy a dictionary, OP

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    All I saw was GGG battering him around the ring.
                    Perhaps you also saw golovkin battering the air aswell? Not to mention starting to fatigue?

Comment

Working...
                    X