Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach/Khan Plan Shock And Awe For Judah? Early KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan needs to box Judah the first four rounds and then up the pressure as the fight progresses.

Judah is most dangerous early and if Khan goes at him straight away, he will get caught and hurt.

Comment

Khan is gonna jab the **** out of judah. Or we might see another wicked body shot from Khan, Judah doesn't like getting hit to the body and it will only make him gas faster so I expect Khan to work Judah's body in this fight.
      Last edited by johncods; 07-24-2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Jumping on Judah early is a bad idea. Thats basically a guarantee that you walk into a quick left uppercut, and with Khans chin, I don't know if thats a prospect he can survive.

Comment

no.

too risky.

zab is dangerous in the early rounds when fresh because of his handspeed and power.

they'll jab and box the 1st few rounds.

nothing too risky. nothing that'll expose khan to a left hand he doesn't see.

then when zab starts to slow down khan will start beating on him.

Comment

Heh! I was fairly close 5th round body shot and Judah knocked out!

It really was a shock and awe, Judah was shocked and in awe of the Khan power and was hammered from the first bell until the knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              Khan is gonna jab the **** out of judah. Or we might see another wicked body shot from Khan, Judah doesn't like getting hit to the body and it will only make him gas faster so I expect Khan to work Judah's body in this fight.
              ^^^^^^^ haha

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                ^^^^^^^ haha
                Johncodamus!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                  Johncodamus!!
                  Nah man you are the real nostradamus!!

Comment

Working...
                  X