No announcement yet.

Belfast on alert as cars seized and burned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
    Thats alot of **** m8, people like colin duffy, michael mckevitt aint no daft kids, i dont like the RIRA jokers, but alot of them are staunch republicans who use to be provos etc.

Where in eire you from anyway???? i bet its in the south isnt it mister liverpool
    listen to me will ya! the reason why its such big deal now is because of the willing youngsters joining up now,not the case a couple of years ago.. of course men like duffy are running the show, but you need plenty of unknows to move guns bombs etc... alza to answer question course they go nuts if he goes to jail riots for week probaly..

Comment

Duffys fcuked m8, i think he will get jailed, if no hes a very lucky boy, and even if he walks, they will be all over him 24/7 he wont fart without them knowing about it.
      Cool mate . I read alot of republicans think M15 set him up . There's alot of free Colin Duffy s--t going about .

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
        listen to me will ya! the reason why its such big deal now is because of the willing youngsters joining up now,not the case a couple of years ago.. of course men like duffy are running the show, but you need plenty of unknows to move guns bombs etc... alza to answer question course they go nuts if he goes to jail riots for week probaly..
        united ireland to me rocky is like celtic winning the champions league to you mate ya digg...

Comment

Thats alot of **** m8, people like colin duffy, michael mckevitt aint no daft kids, i dont like the RIRA jokers, but alot of them are staunch republicans who use to be provos etc.

Where in eire you from anyway???? i bet its in the south isnt it mister liverpool
          donegal ya heard of it?

Comment

donegal ya heard of it?
            Of course ive heard of donegal you heard of packie bonner???

The celtic tavern in gweedore

Donegal is celtic area, mon the hoops

Comment

im expecting the MI5 to knock down the door now for some the **** i came out with on this place...

Comment

im expecting the MI5 to knock down the door now for some the **** i came out with on this place...
                Armoured cars and tanks and guns,came to take away our sons, but every man will stand behind, THE MEN BEHIND THE WIRE

Comment

Found this poster . It looks like they might kick off if he gets put away
                  http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/u...UFFYMedium.jpg
                  Last edited by alza1988; 03-31-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

If i was in charge of this country i would send in a tank division with full air support and cruise missile strike every RIRA members home (joke), the RIRA are very lucky if we had the attitude of Israel they would have been destroyed a long time ago its not as if we couldnt.

Comment

List of people who don't want a united Irish republic:

60% of the people in Northern Ireland
                      100% of the people in the Republic of Ireland

List of people who do want a united Irish republic:

40% of the people of Northern Ireland.
                      A bunch of American plastic paddies who think that Mel Gibson films are historical documentaries and that blowing up innocent people is only terrorism if the "ragheads" do it.

List of people who don't give a fuck:

Everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X