Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aussie Forum Tipping Comp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Philfy, I'll put my extended tips up later.

Also, what a blinder ****eau had on the weekend!! Union is a disgrace.

Comment

Mikkel kessler isn't as good as I thought he was.Now the loss to Calzaghe seems to finally make sense.He is 1 dimensional, and doesn't know how to fight on the inside,
      he had a lot of trouble with ward's speed, and doesn't know how to counter punch.
      I think Froch will too much for him now.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
        Mikkel kessler isn't as good as I thought he was.Now the loss to Calzaghe seems to finally make sense.He is 1 dimensional, and doesn't know how to fight on the inside,
        he had a lot of trouble with ward's speed, and doesn't know how to counter punch.
        I think Froch will too much for him now.
        I dunno, I think Froch's style is pretty good for Kessler. Froch is nothing whatsoever like Andre Ward or Joe Calzaghe.

I still think Kess can beat Froch quite handily.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          I dunno, I think Froch's style is pretty good for Kessler. Froch is nothing whatsoever like Andre Ward or Joe Calzaghe.

I still think Kess can beat Froch quite handily.
          Yea I'm not sure..

Comment

Nice work Philfy, I'll put my extended tips up later.

Also, what a blinder ****eau had on the weekend!! Union is a disgrace.
            A dark day indeed for Australian rugby. The present Wallabies are a poor excuse for a national team. Still, I'm a rugby fan through and through, I won't be jumping ship just yet...unless we lose to Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
              A dark day indeed for Australian rugby. The present Wallabies are a poor excuse for a national team. Still, I'm a rugby fan through and through, I won't be jumping ship just yet...unless we lose to Wales.
              I thought Wales were better than the Scots?

There is just no comparison. How you can watch League and see guys like Thurston, Lockyer, Inglis, Hayne, Folau, Hodges and going back guys like Gasnier and Johns and then watch a relatively similar game and see guys like Cross, Berrick Barnes and ****eau playing at the top level and not laugh at the later is beyond me tbh.

Comment

I thought Wales were better than the Scots?

There is just no comparison. How you can watch League and see guys like Thurston, Lockyer, Inglis, Hayne, Folau, Hodges and going back guys like Gasnier and Johns and then watch a relatively similar game and see guys like Cross, Berrick Barnes and ****eau playing at the top level and not laugh at the later is beyond me tbh.
                Different strokes for different folks.

Wales are better than Scotland. If the current Wallabies team had any pride they'd be able to step up and at least salvage something. Losing to Wales will signify just how complacent they have become. Back to back losses against those teams is unacceptable. Not to mention how they dropped their nuts against Ireland the week before.

I agree the current crop of Wallabies isn't the best we've had. It's a young team and we've really suffered from the lack of experience. Giteau is a great player, although I don't know how many times I've said it; we haven't had a decent kicker since Matt Burke.

Comment

Different strokes for different folks.

Wales are better than Scotland. If the current Wallabies team had any pride they'd be able to step up and at least salvage something. Losing to Wales will signify just how complacent they have become. Back to back losses against those teams is unacceptable. Not to mention how they dropped their nuts against Ireland the week before.

I agree the current crop of Wallabies isn't the best we've had. It's a young team and we've really suffered from the lack of experience. Giteau is a great player, although I don't know how many times I've said it; we haven't had a decent kicker since Matt Burke.
                  Wasn't Flatley a pretty decent kicker?

Comment

Wasn't Flatley a pretty decent kicker?
                    Yeah, but 2003 was the only year he consistently played (and kicked) for the national team. It was all Burke up until then.

The 90's were undoubtably the glory days for Australian Rugby.

Comment

Yeah, but 2003 was the only year he consistently played (and kicked) for the national team. It was all Burke up until then.

The 90's were undoubtably the glory days for Australian Rugby.
                      Yeah, I can even remember watch games and not thinking they were utter ****e.

I saw 5 minutes of that game on the weekend and it was just horrible.

U pumped for the RJ-Green fight dude?

Comment

Working...
                      X