No announcement yet.

WTF happen to the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao... I'm running for president of the United states,,, not moderator of a boxing website nonboxing lounge..

It's not the presidents job to "fix" the lounge.. If people leave the lounge because it's too stupid, then so be it
    Idk man, you make some solid points but I still think that the nation's well being is secondary to the lounge (although admittedly it is close)

Comment

I'm trying. I post embarrassing threads about my personal life because its the internet and who cares.

TIFU is always a fun read, wedding rings stuck in asses, pissing on your girls bed drunk.

On well.

Comment

you're ok beer..

it's really time to push for a "gay lang" lounge and make Led the moderator..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          You know the place is filled with ******s when the most popular threads are Annie talking about bumming some dude or child.. Ok the first one might be funny, and the dudes Harold lederman is classic, but every other day he creates some stupid bumming thread and idiots find it funny and are all "lol" 'ing which suggests that the IQ and maturity level in the lounge is at best a 4th grade level
          I shouldn't really get the blame, as it's more like one a month, max.

The lounge has gone to **** so much I've even taken up making serious threads.

Comment

Aside from Brush's thread, lounge's been pretty boring recently, I agree.

AlexKid spamming the forum, race threads, Muslim bashing threads - Same posters saying the same shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Aside from Brush's thread, lounge's been pretty boring recently, I agree.

AlexKid spamming the forum, race threads, Muslim bashing threads - Same posters saying the same shit.
              same shit, different day..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                same shit, different day..

Make a cool thread, lets see what you got

Or do you just want to reminisce on the old days?

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                  Make a cool thread, lets see what you got

Or do you just want to reminisce on the old days?
                  not a thread starter myself.
                  i just enjoy reading and posting on thread that interest me. nowadays, NSB is way cooler than the lounge, which speaks volume..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    not a thread starter myself.
                    i just enjoy reading and posting on thread that interest me. nowadays, NSB is way cooler than the lounge, which speaks volume..

NSB is a different website than the Lounge IMO

Comment

They should change the name of The Lounge to The Penis.

Comment

Working...
                      X